Demaryius Thomas 2017 Outlook

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Vendetta said:

This is the kind of statement that one often regrets after saying it, but it can't possibly can't get any worse!

Thats what Broncos fans said last year. And this year. And probably next year.

i personally shipped him off for a D/ST (Lions) if that is a good gauge 

10 minutes ago, Tugginroot said:

It honestly can't get any worse than Trevor.  So it HAS to be some sort of improvement, if not just a little bit.

Did you watch Brock play last year? The guy is brutal and I actually prefer Siemien. I need to start DT this week so I hope I'm wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Most Guruist said:

Here is to hoping Brock is the spark this offense needs.  In his presser Brock said he is approaching the game knowing that he needs to play well to keep starting and that the coaches are emphasizing not turning the ball over.  He seemed hungry.

Not turning the ball over means passing to the tight end and dumping the ball off..I hope I'm wrong, but that's how scared qbs who are trying to pad their stats..I hope I'm wrong..but we'll see

8 minutes ago, the_dying_dream said:

Not turning the ball over means passing to the tight end and dumping the ball off..I hope I'm wrong, but that's how scared qbs who are trying to pad their stats..I hope I'm wrong..but we'll see

Yep, I don't disagree.  But DT does a lot of work in the short and with Denvers struggles at pass pro especially hopefully DT can benefit by sustained drives over the course of the game.

1 minute ago, Most Guruist said:

I'll gladly take a 8/70/1 every week.  Sounds like the Broncos are gong to give Lynch a shot when he is healthy and that could be in 2 weeks.  Errr, I just looked in the google news for Lynch and some articles are saying possibly week 10.

Well I don't know about anyone else but Osweiller actually tries to get this dude the ball. 

I hated Os as a Hopkins owner but feel kinship with him as a DT owner.

1 minute ago, SuperJoint said:

Well I don't know about anyone else but Osweiller actually tries to get this dude the ball. 

I hated Os as a Hopkins owner but feel kinship with him as a DT owner.

Funny how that works. With all due respect to DT Hopkins one of the most talented WRs in the NFL - present DT a tied below yet you see the results.

Just now, PackerBacker555 said:

So does anyone have a clue what he may be like with Paxton lynch? I saw something that the broncos are considering starting him 

None - no clue. He's really barely played. He is a draft gaffe by Elway is pretty much the context I have.

46 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

So does anyone have a clue what he may be like with Paxton lynch? I saw something that the broncos are considering starting him 

Last season he played full games week 5 and 13 week 5 DT went 7 targets 5/49/1 and week 13 10 targets 6/61/0.  Week 4 Paxton threw 24 of the 31 attempts and DT went 7 targets 6/94/1 (not sure how much of that came from Lynch or Seimian).  Sanders got 9 targets in both his full weeks so it seems like he spreads the ball between them pretty good.  One thing I read said his mobility will help the struggling o-line and to keep drives going.

40 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Yes I know. Just saw it and wondered. Seems like every other player is listed this season. 

I really don’t need him to be hurt

He also DNP last Wednesday  - veteran maintenance. 

• tonycpsu changed the title to Demaryius Thomas 2017 Outlook
  • phatrat locked this topic
  • phatrat unlocked this topic