NBC Sports Edge Forums

Demaryius Thomas 2017 Outlook

2 hours ago, pikerbkb said:

Really? I didn't know he was that ellusive lol. 

I wouldn't be so sure. They basically paid the guy a truckload of money for one good year with Manning. Now that all three of Elway's handpicked QBs are looking like career back ups at best it would have made sense to get out from under another underacheiving asset. Also, somebody needs to tell Paxton Lynch that the pirate look is out and he looks like a douche with that stupid goatee. He should probably wait until he's actually done something on the field to back up looking like a total poser.

2016_NFL_Draft_Rumors_Jerry_Jones_Paxton

please tell me your "one good year" statement was about Brock and not DT?

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone have a breakdown of his numbers by the three different QBs? I seem to remember him having most of his success with Osweiler but I would be confusing with Siemian. 

He's unstartable if Semian is playing. I'm genuinely shocked that Denver opts to go with Semian over Osweiler. Not only is he a worse QB right now, but he makes the Denver Broncos' product completely unwatchable. At least with Brock you can count on a few TDs and a few pick sixes. Far more entertaining than this absolute s--- show that is the Trevor Semian show.

Simien went 19-41 with 3 picks. That’s horrible!!!!!!

Meanwhile, DT did have 10 targets and all after the first quarter as I believe he didn’t collect 1 in the first. Plus, he had a 2 point attempt thrown his way. 2 catches on 10 targets is garbage and I wonder how many of those were actually catchable. I bet 4 were overthrows 

If I was still in the playoffs, I would NOT be starting him.  But, since I'm out and at this point might as well tank, I'll be firing him up.

8/140/2 incoming.

my options are slim of DT, Hogan and Kupp. Yup it's been that kind of year and somehow i made it to play offs. I feel like i always have to play higher draft picks some times just in case they blow up on your bench and you end up regretting it. Jets seems like a good matchup but it all depends on siemens. I don't see how he fell off so hard from the 3 games where he was catching touchdowns. that paxton lynch moved messed everything up

On 11/27/2017 at 3:33 PM, aadam said:

please tell me your "one good year" statement was about Brock and not DT?

Dude sorry lol. Just saw this. I meant after DT signed his fat contract (2015) he only had one good season with Peyton/Asweiper. He actually had 3 very good seasons with good PFM. I tried to go back and edit the post to clarify but it was too late. 

Edited by pikerbkb
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Demaryius Thomas 2017 Outlook
  • phatrat locked this topic
  • phatrat unlocked this topic