Corey Coleman 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Steelers0087 said:

WR2 with Kizer? No. More like a boom/bust WR3.

so you have him at WR35 or so? that seems way low based on this game and week 1 and preseason. is he far behind Demaryius Thomas, Jeremy Maclin, Jamison Crowder? I think he's right in along those guys in the 20s

That was a nice surprise. Yeah, you're not going to have that much faith with any of the Browns QBs throwing him the ball, but if he's getting double-digit targets each week - and I think he will - then we're looking at a pretty decent floor.

Anyone else feeling good about his targets and his performance against one of the leagues best pass Ds? I played Westbrook over him thinking no way Coleman outscores him against that D, but I was wrong.  Hell Coleman outscored all three of my WRs combined! (Westbrook, K Benjamin and C Davis) Coleman will definitely be back in my lineup alongside Funchess from now on.

16 minutes ago, chief79 said:

Anyone else feeling good about his targets and his performance against one of the leagues best pass Ds? I played Westbrook over him thinking no way Coleman outscores him against that D, but I was wrong.  Hell Coleman outscored all three of my WRs combined! (Westbrook, K Benjamin and C Davis) Coleman will definitely be back in my lineup alongside Funchess from now on.

Feeling very good. This dude is a stud - and a magnet for the ball when he is right because no one can cover him.

23 minutes ago, Kaytwo said:

Gotta love the talent and volume, but situation could get ugly fast with Gordon back in week 13.

I'm praying for thisto happen. i dropped Coleman for gordon. . . will i regret this irrational move? :lol:

27 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

Don’t worry about Gordon. He’ll be the equivalent of Will Fuller sans Deshaun watson when he comes in. 

Another comparison could be Martavis Bryant. Lost year in his first game back and he wasn't gone as long.

On 11/16/2017 at 2:01 PM, griffin727 said:

Everyone is banking on Gordon but I really think Coleman is the guy that blows up.

I don’t know about “blows up” but he’s the #1 in Cleveland.

Gordon is a deeeep stash.  I’d rather have a Coleman today than a hamburger on Tuesday.

1 minute ago, pepper11 said:

Where is the love?

This dude got 11 targets and 80 yards vs the top pass D in the league (granted Jax is  overrated given the insanely terrible QBs they have played, butstill).

Hype train should be much stronger.

I agree...I'm with ya!

I'm trying to find some video of his catches yesterday but can't find any. He was matched up on Ramsey all day right?

Edit- the official NFL highlight video of the game shows two catches by Coleman both against Ramsey . Each one between 15-20 yards.

Edited by griffin727
10 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

"Corey Coleman (hand) returned in Week 11 and played on 93% of snaps, saw 34% of targets, and 50% of air yards. That’s massive usage."

Yea he's clearly light years ahead of every other WR on the Browns on a pure talent basis. Once Gordon comes in, you figure the Browns could actually score a few points. It might actually benefit Coleman to have someone else a defense actually needs to pay attention to.