• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, affliction said:

Yall scared of the matchup with Cincy?

Dude just put up 6-80 against the best defense and one of the best corners in the league. I don’t think matchup is really an issue. He’s going to get around 10 targets a game.

Kind of shocked it’s so quiet here. In two full games the guy has been a target magnet and has produced. 

His usage rate was off the charts and he was lined up all over the field.  Solid WR3 and I like him considerably more than the prospect of starting the likes of an Amari Cooper again, especially this week

Just now, rizon said:

Kind of shocked it’s so quiet here. In two full games the guy has been a target magnet and has produced. 

His usage rate was off the charts and he was lined up all over the field.  Solid WR3 and I like him considerably more than the prospect of starting the likes of an Amari Cooper again, especially this week

Quiet in here b/c there's really nothing to talk about. He's locked and loaded in most lineups this week. He is in mine, both 1PPR and standard.

4 minutes ago, rizon said:

It's because everyone is over in the Gordon thread.

I hope I got the right Browns receiver in Coleman.  I guess we'll know by playoffs.  

36 minutes ago, Beerdown said:

It's because everyone is over in the Gordon thread.

I hope I got the right Browns receiver in Coleman.  I guess we'll know by playoffs.  

We all are hoping we each are rostering the RIGHT Browns wr  :lol:

The Browns are so bad that there are enough targets to make both fantasy relevant and isaiah crowell a stud end of season

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 12:58 PM, jtbgator said:

Quiet in here b/c there's really nothing to talk about. He's locked and loaded in most lineups this week. He is in mine, both 1PPR and standard.

I'm trying to decide what to do with him in standard.  PPR leagues you are a bit safer because of the targets he's going to get. But what are the chances he gets a TD this week?  All signs are pointing to him getting a good share of targets this week but the projections on all the sites are so low.

7-8 catches would be great for PPR but without a TD that could be 80 yards...  I don't know what to expect vs CINCI?  Are people comfortable starting him this week?

I'm OK with starting him, but I'm in HPPR. I mean, thanks to Sterling Shepard I haven't really got a choice, but I do not fear the Bengals and Hue will feed Corey all day. If Kizer ever works out how to avoid staring down receivers then we might see more TD action, but until that point I'd be wary in Standard. PPR in even slightly deeper leagues should be perfectly fine.

Just now, leffe186 said:

That one drop. I mean, it was right there. How many times are you going to get that sort of throw from a Browns QB? Might just have lost me and the Browns our games :P.

Don't worry Josh Gordon will show Coleman next week how to secure a TD pass.:P

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

Don't worry Josh Gordon will show Coleman next week how to secure a TD pass.:P

I don't think anyone's showing anything - other than the Charger D next week. 

Either way - both Coleman and Gordon should be owned down the stretch, but week 13 I would not waste my time on either.

15 hours ago, leffe186 said:

That one drop. I mean, it was right there. How many times are you going to get that sort of throw from a Browns QB? Might just have lost me and the Browns our games :P.

Didn't see any of the game, this drop that's being mentioned, was it a bomb long TD?  just curious..   

36 minutes ago, jtbgator said:

Gordon will be rusty I think. He hasn't played an NFL snap in years. Coleman will benefit from DB's focusing on Gordon. 

Assuming that Gordon draws the DB's attention.

They could possibly view CC as the #1 WR due to the same reasons as you, but I think they'll benefit from each other's presence and the up-tick in Kizer's performance (also allowing Crowell to be a threat on the ground).

Seems like things are coming full circle for the Browns to get their first upset this season.

1 hour ago, affliction said:

Dont feel very confident playing him. chargers have been locking up WR's

Hayward will do his thing but he can’t cover all the receivers.  With Gordon now playing, you have two “stars” running around out there. I’m not sure which one is the better one this day.