Corey Coleman 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Golden Spikes said:

so who is rolling the dice with him this week, I got him as my WR3 but scared to flex him over a RB

Jury's still out for me. Must see this offense in action (inaction?) before taking Coleman off the bench. Crowell is the only Brown I'd start. That said, I benched Coleman last year game 2 vs the stout Ravens... it was not the right call: 5 rec / 104 yards / 2 TDs. Kid has potential, establishing rapport with QB, but too risky as of yet.

4 minutes ago, TennisMenace said:

I did the opposite but wonder if I made the mistake.  Just not a lot of info yet.

There's nothing wrong with taking the safer option in Britt. Britt proved he can hit 1000 yards with a lousy QB last season and Coleman, if healthy, has tremendous upside with scouting reports comparing him to OBJ. I personally prefer the riskier approach of taking a chance on a guy with more potential. 

On 9/5/2017 at 4:47 AM, Golden Spikes said:

so who is rolling the dice with him this week, I got him as my WR3 but scared to flex him over a RB

Wasn't planning on it, but now with TB moved to week 11, it's on the table.

Just now, kdpat15 said:

im going with him since evans is out for me...kinda scared but not really worried since I had Kareem hunt and Tyreek last night go off

same situation here except i dont have tyreek. very nervous but good luck to us both! hopefully this kid can get at least 10-15 points in ppr 

9 hours ago, Trifecta said:

This guy was an early season star last year. There are much worse dice rolls out there.

His blow up game last season was against the Ravens and their depleted secondary, right? If he can get 8-10 quality targets from Kizer per game, the sky is the limit. 

1 hour ago, kdpat15 said:

im going with him since evans is out for me...kinda scared but not really worried since I had Kareem hunt and Tyreek last night go off

you're starting him confidently then, I think you have this week wrapped up man!

33 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

No fantasy matchup is secured until Monday 1130pm est.

Anything can happen.

Agreed! I have been screwed way too many times in fantasy to believe its already over lolol....but yea im starting him confidently now haha

5 minutes ago, kdpat15 said:

Agreed! I have been screwed way too many times in fantasy to believe its already over lolol....but yea im starting him confidently now haha

Coleman will have one single big time play on Sunday that will be enough to justify starting him this week. Mark it.

The rest of the production will just be the cherry on top.

Sometimes exceptional talent beats stingy defenses.

Last nights outing showed exactly that. Hill torched Butler and Hunt had an all time great debut.

Coleman received many comparisons to OBJ coming out of college. Hes healthy, has a QB who probably will force feed him the ball, a respectable running game and a decent WR on the other side of the field to take some pressure off of him.

A worthy flex start at worse.