NBC Sports Edge Forums

Corey Coleman 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dawgsbynature.com/platform/amp/2017/9/11/16286538/browns-offensive-snap-counts-stats-and-pff-notes-week-1?espv=1

"Showing good hands and toughness. Per PFF, Kizer had a 150.4 passer rating when targeting Coleman, which was second best to Tyreek Hill (158.3) through the first 13 games logged in Week 1."

10 hours ago, dogfightgiggle said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dawgsbynature.com/platform/amp/2017/9/11/16286538/browns-offensive-snap-counts-stats-and-pff-notes-week-1?espv=1

"Showing good hands and toughness. Per PFF, Kizer had a 150.4 passer rating when targeting Coleman, which was second best to Tyreek Hill (158.3) through the first 13 games logged in Week 1."

More targets, please.

On 9/14/2017 at 6:00 AM, daethfromabove1979 said:

I know last year Baltimore was tough to run on and their secondary was easily beatable, has much changed since last year?

Baltimore has changed a lot if you haven't watched them in the preseason and Week 1. They have good pass rushers and good CBs so it could be a long day for the Browns offense. 

Although Kizer showed a lot of poise last week against a similar defense in Pitt. I'm not benching Coleman from my flex but definitely not expecting much from him. Hopefully his chemistry with Kizer will help 

Figure Coleman is the primary wideout for Kizer whereas MJJ is one of 5 options for Stafford. If the Browns get blown out then maybe there's a garbage time / prevent D touchdown for Corey.

That said, since I'm starting him this probably means you should go with another option.

Edited by phatrat
Assistant coach content removed
10 hours ago, Br0kenB said:

Baltimore's corner situation is dire. I took out Maclin from a season-long lineup and put in Coleman, but I'll probably go back and forth on that move all day long.

I did this and luckily ended with Maclin.

Did we see an emergence of Higgins?  I want to believe in Coleman against the Colts next week, but watching Kizer play was so hard.

4 minutes ago, hoppychokes said:

Did we see an emergence of Higgins?  I want to believe in Coleman against the Colts next week, but watching Kizer play was so hard.

Coleman might be out for the season with a broken hand...

29 minutes ago, hoppychokes said:

I went with Maclin as well.