NBC Sports Edge Forums

Danny Woodhead 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, CooL said:

To think I dropped Alex Collins early before the breakout because I was counting on this bum to come back and be PPR gold.  Sigh.  Story of my season.

It happens man. I dropped him earlier in the year and Drake before Williams got hurt. It's all a crapshoot with these RBBC's. We cant predict injuries or who will boom.

44 minutes ago, dashoe said:

I have no need for him  just wanted to block rb hungry teams from picking him up but I don't see a need for that strategy going forward with other rb's getting hot

Not that I'll use him but I just spent $5 and added him as insurance since I own Collins and to block others plus our add/drop deadline is Thursday night @$5 per player then it jumps to $50 per and with our play-offs going with the actual NFL Play-Offs we still have 4 full weeks of match-ups,so hoping it was a good strategic move.

1 hour ago, jtbgator said:

I think he's a hold given the migraines issue with Collins

Agreed , hold for one more week and see. Gameflow might be in his favour this week too. That said the Steelers might be a bit exhausted, not to mention bruised and broken, after the cincy game and Flacco has picked it up lately too. Can see the Ravens getting out on top here and not boning it like the bungles 

Welp, thought he was gonna have at least 10+ PPR against Detroit but it just didn't happen.  Game flow didn't exactly help.  He could still have a good game or two but I won't try to dissuade anyone from dropping anymore.  I still think he's the perfect RB to match with Flacco and in the right situation could be a fantasy stud, but it's clear they're very happy with Collins and Buck isn't going anywhere.

7 minutes ago, Krustyburger said:

Agreed , hold for one more week and see. Gameflow might be in his favour this week too. That said the Steelers might be a bit exhausted, not to mention bruised and broken, after the cincy game and Flacco has picked it up lately too. Can see the Ravens getting out on top here and not boning it like the bungles 

May not even be worth mentioning but Woodhead is almost the exact same size as Bernard and I thought he looked great last night after Mixon exited.I may be reaching here but being the owner of both Collins and Woodhead I'm looking for anything to give me some hope for that game.

On 12/5/2017 at 4:14 PM, Krustyburger said:

Hold one week to see what?   There are two weeks left after this week. 

This guy was being touted as some kind of fantasy football savior when i told you all Buck Allen will dominate Woodhead in ppr leagues but was laughed at .. If your still alive in fantasy football and want to win pick up Buck Allen off the free agent list and start him and win your  fantasy football championship

3 minutes ago, bobbym said:

This guy was being touted as some kind of fantasy football savior when i told you all Buck Allen will dominate Woodhead in ppr leagues but was laughed at .. If your still alive in fantasy football and want to win pick up Buck Allen off the free agent list and start him and win your  fantasy football championship

We all bow down to you.  Is that what you're looking for?

4 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

We all bow down to you.  Is that what you're looking for?

People are quick to ridicule when they think someone is completely wrong but offer nothing but silence when they are proven wrong .. cnewbybkkn bow down to your master bwahaha