NBC Sports Edge Forums

Yordan Alvarez 1B HOU

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Statistically they are closer than people would like to admit but here are a few reasons why i'm more excited: Age relative to their opponents (21 vs 26), speed of advancement through the minors

Law is such a tool.  No one cares that he didn't have Alvarez in his top 100 prospects.  But, sitting there now, claiming he wouldn't add him, is pure cow dookie.  You made a mistake, Keith.  You miss

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Wytchclt55 said:

Looks like everyone is so fatigued from the wait that we’re not even going to act like it’s anything that he hit #23 tonight...

Can you blame us though?  It is seriously getting tiring.

Still, good for Yordan that he seems to be heating up again now.

Couple more of these 1 and 2 runs games against the O’s and Yordan and/or Tucker should be up. It’s too bad they were anle to pull off a few recent extra inning games or else they would have already been up. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Sonny_D said:

Couple more of these 1 and 2 runs games against the O’s and Yordan and/or Tucker should be up. It’s too bad they were anle to pull off a few recent extra inning games or else they would have already been up. 

Would it be pretentious of me to like my own post? 

• Haha 1