• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, seanismorris said:

I smell a RBBC... I hate that smell!

shhh.  don't mention that in this thread you'll get your head bitten off

1 hour ago, clarkevii said:

I’ve been watching the game and own both.

Ty Montgomery comes in as Third down back and runs the two minute drill. Aaron Jones plays the rest.

That said I would be really careful starting Jones. I would look for games that you think the Packers will lead in. If not he will not get fed.

he was also in there for the GL touches

I'm gonna try to pick up Jamaal W in my deep league (if he gets to me at #6) but the way this offense is playing... not sure there's any value on any piece of it moving forward anyway

Interested to see the first team reps split on Wed

If you can't pass protect you can't get reps, that's what held back melvin gordon his first season. Was hoping that his blocking deficiencies weren't so bad that his running ability could outweigh them.

Anyway RIP Aaron Jones value it was a fun ride. We'll always have Dallas

3 minutes ago, Anteater99 said:

I'm gonna try to pick up Jamaal W in my deep league (if he gets to me at #6) but the way this offense is playing... not sure there's any value on any piece of it moving forward anyway

If you can't pass protect you can't get reps, that's what held back melvin gordon his first season. Was hoping that his blocking deficiencies weren't so bad that his running ability could outweigh them.

i don't see a big change, it is simply a committee, no need for overreaction in either direction

1 minute ago, Panthor said:

i don't see a big change, it is simply a committee, no need for overreaction in either direction

But that's sort of my thing 

This was not viewed as a committee before tonight's game, that is a change.

Unless you consider 85/10/5 a committee, or some numbers along those lines

On 11/4/2017 at 9:41 AM, Newtown said:

I'm starting him this week, but I admit I feel a bit queasy about this game. He's been talked up too much by talking heads about having a big week. And McCarthy has had an extra week to break that which has been already fixed by emolying a split backfield with a healthy Ty Montgomery. Hope it's just my nerves and nothing else...

This^^^

1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Not sure WTF that was.

hes the leagues most efficient runner and then this happens?

this entire offense is bail worthy.

Well in reality he's not. I'd consider not following whatever source told you that.

1 hour ago, Anteater99 said:

But that's sort of my thing 

This was not viewed as a committee before tonight's game, that is a change.

Unless you consider 85/10/5 a committee, or some numbers along those lines

i would say there was over optimism before just like there is over pessimism now.

He might be the best pure runner on the team, but he's a huge liability in pass protection. With crappy Hundley back there, the last thing they need is him to be under even more pressure.

Ty is a better fit for this team right now as he also has better hands for all the check downs... anyone who knows football should have seen this RBBC coming once Montgomery was healthy.

Edited by SkinsChargersFan

The Packers are akin to the Colts right now, without their star QB their team is a s--- show and getting exposed.  There is really no part of that offense I'd really want.  Even with garbage time scheduled for probably every 3rd/4th quarter RoS I still wouldn't really want to start anyone on this offense, especially a 2 down back.  The only fantasy relevant thing with the packers right now is what defense they are playing since it will be a good stream option.

8 hours ago, Anteater99 said:

i guess you are just going by the box score williams didnt even come on the field till late 4th when the game was over