• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

This was the other guy i considered.

Love the player but i can't predict his usage with any certainty.

I'm betting on Belichick having some kind of a meaningful plan that involves scoring points and gaining yards since he gave up a 1st and a 3rd for Cooks.  Never know though, he might just OchoCinco on me.  

EDIT: I didn't realize my post saying the exact same thing went through before...thought I deleted it.

Edited by Iron-cock
4 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

yeah, but how many.

I'm hoping for something like 2011 Welker, but even if I get something like what Cooks was doing in New Orleans......I can live with that.

1 minute ago, Iron-cock said:

The upside is huge imo.

So many targets available, if Reed misses any time top 3 potential 

17 minutes ago, DocJ said:

Thought about Baldwin but if Lacy can grind it out his targets will go way down.

From Twitter...

* Over his last 26 career games (includes playoffs), Doug Baldwin is averaging 6.0/78.3/0.8 (8.0 targets) per game. That's 18.72 PPR Points/G.

* Doug Baldwin hasn't had more than four drops in a season since 2012.

* Doug Baldwin is the Andy Dalton of wide receivers and gets no respect in fantasy football.

* After his breakout season as the overall WR9 in fantasy in 2015, Doug Baldwin was supposed to regress. He finished as the WR6 in 2016.

* Antonio Brown 5'10" 181lbs. Doug Baldwin 5'10" 192lbs. He's not undersized. Now has back to back Top 10 yrs.

*  Doug Baldwin: 2 consecutive yrs w/ 1k yards plus catch rate over 75% 11th, 6th in YAC with 10+ red zone receptions.

* Doug Baldwin has 52 targets over #Seahawks last 5 games. Jimmy Graham has 20.

*  Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin has 1,653 yards from the slot over the last two seasons -- tops among WRs.

* Over his last 19 regular season games, Russ Wilson has a 152.2 Passer Rating when targeting Doug Baldwin. A perfect Passer Rating is 158.3.

* Doug Baldwin is the Andy Dalton of wide receivers and gets no respect in fantasy football.

Now why'd you have to go and take a giant crap on him...