NBC Sports Edge Forums

48 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Graham was barely healthy last year after coming off some serious surgery and he produced great numbers, I think he will be a very reliable producer this year

No running game and Wilson played hurt all year because they had a horrible offensive line.

Lost their starting LT for the year.  Best replacement is Luke effing Joeckel.  Good luck with that.

Teams with no o-line put the TE's in line to block.  It's their job.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Ertz was Dominate the last few games last year and missed the first few games with a rib injury he suffered when he  and wentz were killing it in the preseason last year.

95 catches, 1100 yds 8-10 TDs for ertz is well within reach

Wentz threw 9 TDs in the last 12 games last year.  Ertz was there.  I drafted him.  Cut him WAAAAY before the last few games.

Alshon for passing TDs.  We will see if Blount makes the team.  Smallwood should be their 2 down and goal line back.

47 minutes ago, jmausen said:

Gates was forced the ball last year to get the all time TE TD record. Check.

Gates had 93 targets.  Henry had 53 targets.  They had identical yards and TDs.

Flip Henry to 93 targets and Gates to 53.  Henry finishes top 3 TE.....assuming Gronk plays 12 games and Reed doesn't have a life ending concussion.

Kelce can't get a TD to save his life.  80 yards + 0 TDs = 20 yards + 1 TD.  He's consistent.

Gates needs one more to break the record... count on them force feeding it to him.

48 minutes ago, jmausen said:

No running game and Wilson played hurt all year because they had a horrible offensive line.

Lost their starting LT for the year.  Best replacement is Luke effing Joeckel.  Good luck with that.

Teams with no o-line put the TE's in line to block.  It's their job.

Graham has never been a blocking TE. It's simply not his role.

43 minutes ago, jmausen said:

Wentz threw 9 TDs in the last 12 games last year.  Ertz was there.  I drafted him.  Cut him WAAAAY before the last few games.

Alshon for passing TDs.  We will see if Blount makes the team.  Smallwood should be their 2 down and goal line back.

Blount will be the goal line back without a doubt.

1 hour ago, rigadoog said:

Graham has never been a blocking TE. It's simply not his role.

Blount will be the goal line back without a doubt.

Graham complained about blocking 2 years ago.  If the line can't block, that's the TE's job.

Blount is fat and slow.  Belichick used him up.  He might not make the final 53.

On 8/25/2017 at 9:27 PM, jmausen said:

Graham complained about blocking 2 years ago.  If the line can't block, that's the TE's job.

Blount is fat and slow.  Belichick used him up.  He might not make the final 53.

But the line was terrible last year and Graham produced. Why was he not relegated to a mere blocking role as you suggest?

7 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

Standard?

Yep

1 minute ago, HarambeLives said:

Thoughts on engram in standard?

If you're not drafting one of those guys then just draft a different position imo. For Engram specifically, too many other teammates getting targets. I expect him to be almost entirely reliant on TDs. If anyone misses time (like Odell in Week 1, which I doubt will happen), it could raise his stock a bit.

Rudolph should be moved up in PPR. He gets most of his points from receptions. I beleive he had the most receptions last year and even though I don't think he'll get as many this year he'll still get more than most other TEs. 

1 hour ago, Cubsfan22 said:

I still think fleener could have a nice year with Brees he started to pick it up towards the end of last year.

I'm coming around on him. This guy has been anything but finesse this camp. Dude is getting after blocks, getting after it during the 3rd quarter of preseason games. I'm give him credit for working hard. 

1 hour ago, Tenner said:

I'm coming around on him. This guy has been anything but finesse this camp. Dude is getting after blocks, getting after it during the 3rd quarter of preseason games. I'm give him credit for working hard. 

fleener can't catch a cold in a germ factory.