NBC Sports Edge Forums

Russell Wilson 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, psygolf said:

Just trolling the troll

Troll? The defender read the play perfectly on both INTs. They beat the receiver to the catch point on both plays. There was no DPI. You can keep being wrong and trolling all you want. 

1 minute ago, burninglegs said:

Troll? The defender read the play perfectly on both INTs. They beat the receiver to the catch point on both plays. There was no DPI. You can keep being wrong and trolling all you want. 

there was no point in posting the video  =  trolling 

Edited by psygolf

there was no point in posting the video  =  trolling 

Are you ******** serious? I own Wilson in a few leagues. You really that fragile and sensitive? I posted it because I felt like it and because it shows how Wilson is telegraphing that play. If you can't handle that, maybe get off the Internet. 

Just now, burninglegs said:

Are you ******** serious? I own Wilson in a few leagues. You really that fragile and sensitive? I posted it because I felt like it and because it shows how Wilson is telegraphing that play. If you can't handle that, maybe get off the Internet. 

Telegraphing?  lol, it's a timing play...not sure that I've ever seen a QB look the other way before throwing the quick slant

Telegraphing?  lol, it's a timing play...not sure that I've ever seen a QB look the other way before throwing the quick slant

He's stating down his intended receiver and where he is throwing it as soon as he gets it post snap. Yes, telegraphing. How do you think the DB read the play to make a jump on the throw for the INT?

Just now, burninglegs said:

He's stating down his intended receiver and where he is throwing it as soon as he gets it post snap. Yes, telegraphing. How do you think the DB read the play to make a jump on the throw for the INT?

Slowing it down for you...every...quick...slant...throw...is...telegraphed.

2 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Are we really having a "seahawks should have run the ball" discussion? 

We're still trying to decipher the "real" reason for the video posting...a lot of "telegraphing" going on here.

19 minutes ago, Wynter12 said:

2nd half Wilson is no joke lol But I hate Thursday night games. I have a feeling this game will stress me out. 

It will, but just remember that Russ WILL throw for 100 yards and 1 score in the 4th quarter,  bare minimum. 

Just now, furbz420 said:

It will, but just remember that Russ WILL throw for 100 yards and 1 score in the 4th quarter,  bare minimum. 

Haha this - i'm fine with it - my other crappy QB Wentz is on a bye so my only option </sarcasm>