Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Russell Wilson 2017 Season Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, psygolf said:

Just trolling the troll

 

Troll? The defender read the play perfectly on both INTs. They beat the receiver to the catch point on both plays. There was no DPI. You can keep being wrong and trolling all you want. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, burninglegs said:

 

Troll? The defender read the play perfectly on both INTs. They beat the receiver to the catch point on both plays. There was no DPI. You can keep being wrong and trolling all you want. 

there was no point in posting the video  =  trolling 

Edited by psygolf
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, psygolf said:

there was no point in posting the video  =  trolling 

 

Are you ******** serious? I own Wilson in a few leagues. You really that fragile and sensitive? I posted it because I felt like it and because it shows how Wilson is telegraphing that play. If you can't handle that, maybe get off the Internet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, burninglegs said:

 

Are you ******** serious? I own Wilson in a few leagues. You really that fragile and sensitive? I posted it because I felt like it and because it shows how Wilson is telegraphing that play. If you can't handle that, maybe get off the Internet. 

Telegraphing?  lol, it's a timing play...not sure that I've ever seen a QB look the other way before throwing the quick slant

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, psygolf said:

Telegraphing?  lol, it's a timing play...not sure that I've ever seen a QB look the other way before throwing the quick slant

 

He's stating down his intended receiver and where he is throwing it as soon as he gets it post snap. Yes, telegraphing. How do you think the DB read the play to make a jump on the throw for the INT?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, burninglegs said:

 

He's stating down his intended receiver and where he is throwing it as soon as he gets it post snap. Yes, telegraphing. How do you think the DB read the play to make a jump on the throw for the INT?

Slowing it down for you...every...quick...slant...throw...is...telegraphed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Are we really having a "seahawks should have run the ball" discussion? 

We're still trying to decipher the "real" reason for the video posting...a lot of "telegraphing" going on here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Wynter12 said:

2nd half Wilson is no joke lol But I hate Thursday night games. I have a feeling this game will stress me out. 

 

It will, but just remember that Russ WILL throw for 100 yards and 1 score in the 4th quarter,  bare minimum. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, furbz420 said:

 

It will, but just remember that Russ WILL throw for 100 yards and 1 score in the 4th quarter,  bare minimum. 

 

Haha this - i'm fine with it - my other crappy QB Wentz is on a bye so my only option </sarcasm>

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...