NBC Sports Edge Forums

#5 Pick for Otto Porter

In 9 cat Porter is worth so much more than 8 cat. Might want to post your league settings. 

People in my league are extremely high on this draft class.

Here are a few of the offers that I have had:

Bazemore, a future first and future second for the #8 pick

Vucevic and a future first for the #6

And the people holding 1 and 2 would not deal either of those picks straight up for Kyrie or Porzingis and would only deal them if KAT was involved in the deal. 

34 minutes ago, thezing1 said:

In 9 cat Porter is worth so much more than 8 cat. Might want to post your league settings. 

People in my league are extremely high on this draft class.

Here are a few of the offers that I have had:

Bazemore, a future first and future second for the #8 pick

Vucevic and a future first for the #6

And the people holding 1 and 2 would not deal either of those picks straight up for Kyrie or Porzingis and would only deal them if KAT was involved in the deal. 

It is 9-cat so obviously a huge plus for Porter. I actually already went ahead and pulled the trigger on the trade and got Otto but thanks for the response anyway. I feel like he fits in perfectly with the rest of my keepers, trying to build an efficient team that can compete across all categories. My keepers are: Schroder, Gary Harris, Oladipo, Middleton, Otto, Ingram, Myles Turner, Jokic, Nurkic, Embiid. Also have the #2 pick in the draft where I'll take either Fultz or Ball.

And I now have another offer somebody made me of Dragic for Middleton which i'm strongly considering.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived