Chris Paul 2017-18 Season Outlook

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you thought wrong

31-7-11-5-2 on .556 shooting and perfect at the line. Just another day in the D'antoni office.    Where are all the guys who were saying CP3 can't score in this offense? 23 point average ove

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, canilogon said:

Having him and Whiteside this year has been dissapointing . Second and third round picks. I might be done with hurt a lot. I guess that'

CP3 is ranked #8 on BBM even with the games missed, I wouldn't put him in the same category as Whiteside. If you got him in the second round you did well for yourself. 

10 minutes ago, canilogon said:

Having him and Whiteside this year has been dissapointing . Second and third round picks. I might be done with him hes hurt a lot. I guess thats why he was available so late

CP3s injury history is well documented. If you were expecting a full healthy season with no missed games then I don't know what to tell you. 

However, there has been nothing disappointing about his production, and if anything he's exceeded all expectations so far 

41 minutes ago, BrewCityBBQ said:

Damn what kind of squad are you rocking that you can coast til March/April without CP3?

got through the hard part of my schedule so I'm not too worried about these next couple of months...  helps that I'm in a 30 team league that has Wall as well. 

How serious do you guys think it is? I know D’Antoni said day to day, but you think it could be longer?

im trying to make a trade for him, have one lined up, but scared to pull the trigger because of this injury.

35 minutes ago, crocp said:

How serious do you guys think it is? I know D’Antoni said day to day, but you think it could be longer?

im trying to make a trade for him, have one lined up, but scared to pull the trigger because of this injury.

As long as he doesn't reareggravate it, and considering other players who've had the injury this year, I'd say it's a 1-2 week type injury. No one has reported that he's even had or is going for an MRI so my guess is it's minor. When he hurt his knee reports were being leaked that it was a going to be a 1 month type injury and we haven't had that happen so far with this injury. 

As expected he is out tonight vs OKC. He did participate in pregame warmup. Hopefully another couple days rest and he's good to go later this week. I'd take 2 or 3 CP3 starts over 4 starts from most PGs in ththe league. 

9 minutes ago, ragrag said:

As expected he is out tonight vs OKC. He did participate in pregame warmup. Hopefully another couple days rest and he's good to go later this week. I'd take 2 or 3 CP3 starts over 4 starts from most PGs in ththe league. 

I tbink D'Antoni said he won't play in either back to back games this week, meaning he gets 0 games. 

I'm bummed out since I rostered him in a weekly lineup and can't get him out now :(

6 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

I tbink D'Antoni said he won't play in either back to back games this week, meaning he gets 0 games. 

I'm bummed out since I rostered him in a weekly lineup and can't get him out now :(

He said if he's ready to return he will play in one of them. Those are on Thurs/Fri and then they play again on Sunday. So, it's possible he plays two games this week.

Edited by HK-47
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

He said if he's ready to return he will play in one of them. Those are on Thurs/Fri and then they play again on Sunday. So, it's possible he plays two games this week.

Thanks for clarifying! Any links to the D'Antoni update? 

• Thanks 1