NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chris Paul 2017-18 Season Outlook

Yeah I wasn't expecting him to play both games, but hoping he comes back tomorrow night still. Not only do I need his production but my biggest rival in my league has harden and I really need him to stop putting up 50 pt games lol

Edited by fabrar
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you thought wrong

31-7-11-5-2 on .556 shooting and perfect at the line. Just another day in the D'antoni office.    Where are all the guys who were saying CP3 can't score in this offense? 23 point average ove

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Yeah I wasn't expecting him to play both games, but hoping he comes back tomorrow night still. Not only do I need his production but my biggest rival in my league has harden and I really need him to stop putting up 50 pt games lol

HAHA oh man, I can relate.

My biggest rival is also a guy who owns Harden (I actually traded Harden to him for CP3+Horford), and he has BOTH Harden and EG (streamer) this week. I need CP3 back bad haha.

8 hours ago, greatestmetfan said:

Chris Paul out tonight (as expected) and Yahoo just gave him the INJ tag.  Seems like he'll play tomorrow vs Washington per the tweets above.

Yeah got the O on ESPN too 

That's something I guess 

2 minutes ago, crocp said:

Huh?

Curry/Harden have been ranked better than him in 9 cat last 3 years.....

I consider Harden a SG but would agree he's def better. When CP3 has been healthy this year he's performed at a top 5 level. idc about past seasons this deep into this season and this season when he plays he competes with the top PG spot.

16 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Hot trash the last two games.

I'm so mad that injury got him when he was in a rhythm. Had a string of amazing games and now he's shooting 20% each game. Ugh.

This is like getting concerned that Apple had down sales for a quarter...   zero concern here..  just a bit rusty..

• Like 1
Just now, MNDOGG said:

This is like getting concerned that Apple had down sales for a quarter...   zero concern here..  just a bit rusty..

Welcome to Rotoworld forums...

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, MNDOGG said:

Obviously.

I'm not concerned, but I'm free to observe the last couple of games, no?

• Like 1

Hoping d'antoni will run him his normal minutes and not run him into the ground.  The significant uptick in usage by being the sole ball handler will be nice enough, so there is no need to roll him out there for 40 minutes a night.