NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Jordan Luplow CI/OF

brockpapersizer

Not the greatest praise but something.

"

1:13

Kiley McDaniel: Me and Eric disagree on some guys and I’m definitely the high guy on Jordan Luplow. Never really been on Slater much but I think Luplow could be a 45 FV that has a 50 FV season once and hangs around for awhile"

He usually gets no cred at all.

Edited by Dirtywater97

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

really thought this guy was ready to become a Stephen Piscotty type, but apparently he forgot how to hit

hitting .211 with a .394 Slug

11 BB, 13 K is good to see though. maybe he is getting BABIPed. 

Edited by RotoBird

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, FouLLine said:

After an extremely slow April Brock's boy Jordan Luplow has quietly been one of the best AAA hitters.

With Meadows up though, they are already having a hard enough time to get ABs between the 4 OF on the roster.  Barring an injury to 1-2 OFs, I don't think he is going to sniff Pittsburgh before September.  Unless, that is, they think he can play 1B and be an offensive improvement over Josh Bell, who imo has been a huge disappointment.

3 minutes ago, BigPapi44 said:

With Meadows up though, they are already having a hard enough time to get ABs between the 4 OF on the roster.  Barring an injury to 1-2 OFs, I don't think he is going to sniff Pittsburgh before September.  Unless, that is, they think he can play 1B and be an offensive improvement over Josh Bell, who imo has been a huge disappointment.

Yeah he's not likely up for awhile.  But this could be last call to really get him for next to nothing in a lot of deep keeper / dynasty leagues.

5 minutes ago, BigPapi44 said:

This would be awesome for Luplow.  So far no games at 1B in AAA, 32 starts in RF and 26 in LF though.

Again the super slow April is supressing his overall numbers right now.  But the last two months they have been very good and well rounded.  K's under control, good walks, good amount of XBHs, hit .310 in May and .316 in June.

Just snapped his 9 game hitting streak with a pinch hit AB out last night.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...