NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jamal Murray 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is you waiting for Mudiay to develop into a consistent point guard.   

There's people out there dropping/thinking about dropping Murray?  Crazy world we live in.

6 minutes ago, taenggg said:

Which is hilarious considering Barton and the bench pretty much shot the nuggets out the game. They have 7 pts in the 4th lmao

Yup, this could be really frustrating to begin the year. 

3 hours ago, theantishere said:

Also, Mudiay isn't a good player. Murray will eventually lockdown the lion share of PG minutes. 

Had nothing to do with Mudiay tonight, Barton played the point a lot. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

Jamaal Murray is a good player. Do not drop him. Jesus...

Doesnt look like it to me. I'm in a 10-team league and I just dropped him for Ingles. I'd do the same if someone like Danny Green or someone like Taytum or Brooks kid from Memphis was available in my WW. Positions 1-3 in Denver can take turns on who gets the most touches after Jokic and Millsap get theirs. I wouldn't want to gamble on that.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, tazdingo said:

Doesnt look like it to me. I'm in a 10-team league and I just dropped him for Ingles. I'd do the same if someone like Danny Green or someone like Taytum or Brooks kid from Memphis was available in my WW. Positions 1-3 in Denver can take turns on who gets the most touches after Jokic and Millsap get theirs. I wouldn't want to gamble on that.

Jeez, it’s one game lol. Yea Murray didn’t get the minutes tonight but his upside is pretty big. If he can settle into 25-30 min a night he will truly break out and go nuclear some nights. It’s all about oppurtunity and Murray has already locked down a starting job he just needs more confidence from one of the worst coaches in the NBA. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, chud12 said:

Jeez, it’s one game lol. Yea Murray didn’t get the minutes tonight but his upside is pretty big. If he can settle into 25-30 min a night he will truly break out and go nuclear some nights. It’s all about oppurtunity and Murray has already locked down a starting job he just needs more confidence from one of the worst coaches in the NBA. 

it helps that mudiay is truly an awful player. 

• Like 2

Coach Mike Malone said Jamal Murray won the starting job because of how he fits with the starters.
"It wasn't so much that Jamal blew everybody out of the water," Malone added. It was a quiet night for Murray with just eight points, two boards, two assists and two 3-pointers in 20 minutes, and perhaps the worse part is how much Gary Harris handled the ball. In fact. Malone used a backcourt combo with Harris and Will Barton for a whopping 11 minutes, so that's something to watch. This game was against the Jazz and Murray fits this potent offense very well, so his fantasy owners should give him a fairly long leash.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, rncnomics said:

What happened to his confidence?

Nothing. Mike Malone being the horrible coach that he is just doesn’t give an endorsement to Murray here.  The guy is s clown.   

• Like 1