Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he proved last night he can......shoulder....the load

Waiting for other owners to drop Collins

Like LiJohn Ballins

Posted Images

1 hour ago, scienze said:

when’s the last time he even recorded a double double ?? 5 points last game ???? cmon now..he’s a good stream spot until he proves otherwise. 

Permanent stream?

13 hours ago, scienze said:

sorry dude but 11 points 7 rebounds and 1 block is not as hard to find on a wire as you’d like to think

i mean he’s a good player to own as an end of your bench big, but i’d personally rather stream that spot

Easy? 12 team, i only found dedmon who is injured that can average those stats. Len sure if he had chandler and monroe traded, or plumlee if he cut off jokic's legs. 

I remember not having enough patience with lord cov 2 years ago when he was still relatively a new name. Once he got consistent, i never got him back. Hell i didnt even get donovan mitchell this year, some bloke took a chance of him scoring 20 twice after sucking for 3 weeks. Collins after the injury is getting brought slowly, he was already balling with dedmon, then without dedmon , then got injured. I bet if he was top 70 now and never got injured instead of top 100 there wont be a discussion.

• Like 4

So you have to pray injuries for these two bums to get collins and dedmon back in the starting lineup again? Because apparently it seems that way, when you get injured even if not your fault, you get to the back of the line

31 minutes ago, Xmantt said:

So you have to pray injuries for these two bums to get collins and dedmon back in the starting lineup again? Because apparently it seems that way, when you get injured even if not your fault, you get to the back of the line

Calm down and try watching the game. He's getting thorougly outplayed by Ilyasova and Plumlee tonight. 

39 minutes ago, jehob said:

embarrassing L to the suns with plumlee starting and playing more mins than JC

@bud wyd

When i saw that chriss block i was happy because the hawks blew their lead. Every loss will force bud to play young guys like collins prince bembry instead of fake age ilyasova and plumlee.

• Like 3

At this rate, since 11 and 7 is streamable, i should drop both marc gasol and collins, marc cant even get 7 rebounds. I'll get per minute monster nogueira even without minutes and david west so that I'll crush my opponents every week. Let's see if Gasol will stay on my wire for weeks. Im sure collins will

Edited by Xmantt
2 hours ago, hardyharhar said:

Ok Ilyasova actually makes basketball sense because he stretches the floor, but why the hell is Miles Plumlee getting minutes over Collins lol. The same Plumlee who has been on 5 teams in 6 years and has averaged 16.8 min in his career.

They must be trying really hard to trade him, i cannot find any other explanation. Still Collins provided value today, too bad he didn't hit the shots as it would be a top 30 line otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

They must be trying really hard to trade him, i cannot find any other explanation. Still Collins provided value today, too bad he didn't hit the shots as it would be a top 30 line otherwise. 

His recent games have been irritating shooting wise. He's gone 6/22 over that span.

25 minutes ago, ejaggit said:

Yeah, FG% sucks..... Biyombo looks rather appetizing at the moment... Maybe I'll drop him for Biz atm.

I understand rookies hit walls- but how can we be sure he bounces back? Just don't want Budenholzer to continue this Ilyasova, plumlee duo forever. 

Yea I'm no longer opposed to dropping him if something worthwhile comes along. I've held all year despite not getting many good weeks out of him. Then we had the ultimate cocktease of him getting the start at Center and getting 9&5 in the 1st quarter, only to get hurt and never start again 

• Like 1