NBC Sports Edge Forums

John Collins 2017-2018 Season Outlook

Just now, RCRanger03 said:

You'll be happy to know that I'm watching Suns OKC at a bar. Just not watching the Hawks hence the question :)

We can't watch all the games at once, good thing there's helpful people like Hardyharhar

Thanks bro!

he has 2 fouls now though lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he proved last night he can......shoulder....the load

Waiting for other owners to drop Collins

Like LiJohn Ballins

Posted Images

I've been holding because he's still been doing decent in limited minutes, but this is ridiculous. Tbh, Collins wasn't performing really well or anything in his time, but it's not about how well he's doing, it's about who his competition is - 3rd string players. 

3 minutes ago, bruceleroy7 said:

He took two 3point attempts last game, thats huge! If they can encourage him to pop to the 3point line once in a while in those picknrolls, he'll be getting much more playing time

That's 1 more than he attempted his entire 2 years at Wake. He's now 1/5 from deep in the NBA. I don't want him taking 3s if he can't hit them, so if this is a trend, hopefully it's something he's practicing and having success with.

30 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

That's 1 more than he attempted his entire 2 years at Wake. He's now 1/5 from deep in the NBA. I don't want him taking 3s if he can't hit them, so if this is a trend, hopefully it's something he's practicing and having success with.

But then you argue the fact that he is a rookie and this is still a learning curve for him.

He will develop into a much finer player if he develops a three point shot.

3 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

But then you argue the fact that he is a rookie and this is still a learning curve for him.

I think he'll eventually get a 3 point shot down, or at least his mid range. He has a nice looking shot.

3 hours ago, j3rkthenurk said:

I care more if he's a fine fantasy basketball player than a fine player. The notion that it's a positive that he's taking 3s makes me more than a bit skeptical, what with him having 0 experience from downtown and being 5th in the NBA in field goal percentage.