NBC Sports Edge Forums

Royce Lewis-SS/OF-MIN

• 3 weeks later...

In his first 83PAs in A+ he's slashing .319/.410/.444  13.3BB% and 15.7K% with 1HR and 4SB good for a 149wRC+. I know it's not likely with the Twins, but I sure would like to see him pushed and start at AA next year where he'll still be 19 on opening day.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

I mean... he's batting .310 / .333 / .621 over the past week with three home runs and two steals. Every single pitcher he's faced is older than him. Every month he has improved. Give him a little time to adjust. He's a top ten prospect. 

• 3 weeks later...

Back to back nights now with homers, he even mixed in another stolen bag yesterday. Over the last 10 days he is hitting .325 with a 3:8 BB/K. Hopefully this is him getting it going,

I still haven’t questioned the raw tools, those are pretty obvious. But this year at the lower levels has been a little ugly. I was hoping he would make his way up to AA this year smashing and have a shot at being one of the early guys next season. Again, hopefully the last couple days is him getting it rolling. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Fielder1831 said:

With Buxton and Garver on the IL. Anyway he gets a look?

They have to be thinking about it hard. Look at some of their options in the bigs right now (I obv will give Kepler a pass on his .217 BA) But:

Sano 1B .191

Cave CF .125

Andrianza 3B .216

Vargas 2B .200

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

They have to be thinking about it hard. Look at some of their options in the bigs right now (I obv will give Kepler a pass on his .217 BA) But:

Sano 1B .191

Cave CF .125

Andrianza 3B .216

Vargas 2B .200

I'm hoping. Think he's a bit underrated in dynasty leagues now based of his poor year last year, but this will be an instant guy to pick up in most leagues if he gets the call. 

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...

What are owners in deep keeper leagues doing with him now that he's out another year? I have him in a deep keeper league and we keep 6 MLB and 8 MiLB players and have a 5 round prospects draft every year as well. Not sure if I want to hold onto him in hopes he MAY make it to the bigs by the end of 2022

On 3/1/2021 at 10:37 AM, superman100679 said:

What are owners in deep keeper leagues doing with him now that he's out another year? I have him in a deep keeper league and we keep 6 MLB and 8 MiLB players and have a 5 round prospects draft every year as well. Not sure if I want to hold onto him in hopes he MAY make it to the bigs by the end of 2022

I'd dump him or trade him. If it's a 12 team league there's other top 100 guys out there, and I was never a fan to begin with since the hit tool was the issue. That rarely comes around, or at least is the least common tool to fix.