NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kyle Kuzma 2017-2018 Season Outlook

13 minutes ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

A bit worrying that he was in there and getting those stats in garbage time.  Starting to become less relevant in standard leagues? 

he posterized capela in normal time, that should makes him more relevant. i suppose. i don't know how many times i said but he is the best player on the team, you do the math from here.

4 minutes ago, beastmaster said:

he posterized capela in normal time, that should makes him more relevant. i suppose. i don't know how many times i said but he is the best player on the team, you do the math from here.

Consider me sceptical that posterizing dunks = playing time.  Everybody knows that Kuz is a good fit at the starting PF spot but we're not Luke Walton, and Luke Walton seems to like starting Nance at PF.  Ideally Walton starts Kuzma at the 4 and Nance at the 5 while benching Brook but we all know that's not going to happen.  Until someone gets traded or hurt odds are it's going to turn into a timeshare quagmire for Nance, Kuz and Randle, in which case Kuz seems destined for the bench.

3 minutes ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

Consider me sceptical that posterizing dunks = playing time.  Everybody knows that Kuz is a good fit at the starting PF spot but we're not Luke Walton, and Luke Walton seems to like starting Nance at PF.  Ideally Walton starts Kuzma at the 4 and Nance at the 5 while benching Brook but we all know that's not going to happen.  Until someone gets traded or hurt odds are it's going to turn into a timeshare quagmire for Nance, Kuz and Randle, in which case Kuz seems destined for the bench.

Starting or not he will get his 30+ min. That's just not up to Luke.

4 minutes ago, lindown said:

Looking for a reason to drop Kuzma since he has been relegated to the bench, but he has been so efficient 

you want to drop him?smh

even he relegated to the bench,he will still get around 30 mins to play,he is the best offensive player in the team

1 hour ago, kane said:

you want to drop him?smh

even he relegated to the bench,he will still get around 30 mins to play,he is the best offensive player in the team

it is because he barely get any defensive stats which my team is craving for...