NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jonathon Isaac 2017-2018 Season Outlook

There was so much hype about this boy before he went down injured. Now he's back and y'all quiet as a mouse. Anyway Vogel said he could start next game. Definitely worth a look if you need a stocks guy, but personally I'm taking Noel for that.

Edited by flat_eric
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Magic are going to let this kid feast, and he is going to take advantage of that opportunity.  As a SF, in that line up, and Fournier hurt, we're looking at   PG: Payton SG: Simmons

They played 3 in 4 with a B2B Friday/Saturday. Sunday was probably a rest day. They probably practiced today and won't have an update until tomorrow because it is all about how injured players respond

This is a bad take.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, DoctorLove said:

What about those in roto leagues that don't care about playoff schedule?  You guys picking him up yet or waiting to see how he does tonight?  Those stocks are tempting...

I wouldn't expect him to get unleashed the rest of the way, especially coming off the injury and with nothing to play for. Stash him if you have the room, but I think he's a 14-teamer. Draft him next year though.

Aadon Gordon is in the concussion protocol... Nobody looking at him now? I know his playoff schedule is poo. I'll have to drop for an INJ guy coming back but I'd love to hold if I could. 

I think we need to see at least one decent game. Last game didn't he put up like 2 pts and 1 board? Nothing to see yet this guy hasn't really played all year so I wouldn't be too excited unless he turns up quick 

• 2 weeks later...