NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Donovan Mitchell 2017-18 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, El_Chingon said:

You could still probably get him for DSJ.  Lots of fantasy owners way too hung up on draft position.  In dynasty been getting some horrible offers for both Mitchell and Kuzma just based on their lower draft position.

Same here. Except I got an offer for Mitchell and John Collins. The difference is that I have both for cheap (auction leagues) in keeper leagues. It reminds me of when i drafted Booker/Towns/KP in their rookie year. Some guys you can just tell from day 1 that they will be special. Mitchell has that look. When he is going well (not even great), he looks like the best player on the court for the Jazz. 

54 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

Same here. Except I got an offer for Mitchell and John Collins. The difference is that I have both for cheap (auction leagues) in keeper leagues. It reminds me of when i drafted Booker/Towns/KP in their rookie year. Some guys you can just tell from day 1 that they will be special. Mitchell has that look. When he is going well (not even great), he looks like the best player on the court for the Jazz. 

Spot on. I drafted KAT in his rookie year, picked up Drummond, Lillard in their first years, as with Mitchell and Collins. Some dudes just know man.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ovofnd said:

Spot on. I drafted KAT in his rookie year, picked up Drummond, Lillard in their first years, as with Mitchell and Collins. Some dudes just know man.

I have Mitchell, Collins AND DSJ... 3 rookies... hmmmm... too risky going forward maybe...