NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Donovan Mitchell 2017-18 Season Outlook

4 hours ago, thetomkuczek said:

What was the trade if you don't mind me asking? I am a Donovan Mitchell owner and been loving owning him, but I'm curious on what the value was. 

i actually gave up Tatum and Ingles for Mitchell, Jamal Murray, and Kris Dunn

It wasn't the greatest trade tbh...but im banking on murray and dunn getting more heavily involved.

im also punting FG% and TO and really needed points and steals so not sure if most owners wouldve sold tatum and ingles. I really do believe that the usage rate for mitchell, murray, and dunn will win out though

in hindsight, i probably shouldv'e held onto ingles since he's a great guy to own, but donovan mitchell is a guy that i ******** love and Tatum's value came a lot from his FG% and TO both of which I didn't need as much.

Edited by 12345game10

7 minutes ago, 12345game10 said:

i actually gave up Tatum and Ingles for Mitchell, Jamal Murray, and Kris Dunn

It wasn't the greatest trade tbh...but im banking on murray and dunn getting more heavily involved.

im also punting FG% and TO and really needed points and steals so not sure if most owners wouldve sold tatum and ingles. I really do believe that the usage rate for mitchell, murray, and dunn will win out though

in hindsight, i probably shouldv'e held onto ingles since he's a great guy to own, but donovan mitchell is a guy that i ******** love and Tatum's value came a lot from his FG% and TO both of which I didn't need as much.

Doesnt seem too bad given your build. Dunn's bad game today will make that trade look worse than it is, but overall should be good for you if you're punting FG% and TO.