• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for my new team picture!

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

the way things work in fantasy I expect a big game from Hunt because I benched him for Perine .

Thinking about benching him based on matchup because the Jets def front is very good at stopping the run. 

Their o-line is pretty bad and Alex Smith doesn't have the arm to keep teams honest. Kelce said several weeks ago that they weren't going beat anybody until they started beating Cover 2 defenses and if these last couple games are any indication they're not even close. They need to challenge Alex Smith to make throws down the field and if he can't he'll need to start feeling some heat for his job. 

20 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

the way things work in fantasy I expect a big game from Hunt because I benched him for Perine .

Dont beat yourself up over that call...that was the clearly right thing to do.  No Sean Lee to boot.  What concerned me about that game was this- Dallas had a full week of rest having played on Tgiving. Washington had a short week AND HAVE TO TRAVEL TO DALLAS. How dumb was that?  

Edit: me bad. Washington also played on Tgiving. I forgot.....guess that game meant noth8ng to me. 

Edited by TennisMenace
1 minute ago, TennisMenace said:

Dont beat yourself up over that call...that was the clearly right thing to do.  No Sean Lee to boot.  What concerned me about that game was this- Dallas had a full week of rest having played on Tgiving. Washington had a short week AND HAVE TO TRAVEL TO DALLAS. How dumb was that?  

what is done is done... there is no takebacks (mulligans) in fantasy football

the bright spot I have another 9 more players that need to play ... while my opponent has 10.

I also have my lucky penny, 4 leaf clover and my two rabbits feet to lead me to victory 

9 hours ago, youngrice said:

Do you watch their games?? While he isn't great in pass blocking he is as good as Chark and the other guy.  

Lol. No. He’s not. It’s not even close. Hunt is easily the worst pass blocker I’ve seen all season.

i mean getting totally bowled over on to your back like a tackling dummy bad. Guys have fun right over him and straight into Alex Smith. Anyone who “watches the games” would have seem at least one of these horrible plays. 

4 hours ago, dashoe said:

Thinking about benching him based on matchup because the Jets def front is very good at stopping the run. 

The Jets have one of the worst run defenses in the league....

7 minutes ago, ToO_BaD said:

The Jets have one of the worst run defenses in the league....

Not really. Take a look over the past 6 weeks and the Jets' run defense has been quite strong.

As for Hunt this week, his stock is pointing up with West out. Should mean around a dozen more snaps for Hunt. He's been playing 70 percent of the snaps roughly all year. This is as good a time as any to get him back on track. 

3 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

Not really. Take a look over the past 6 weeks and the Jets' run defense has been quite strong.

As for Hunt this week, his stock is pointing up with West out. Should mean around a dozen more snaps for Hunt. He's been playing 70 percent of the snaps roughly all year. This is as good a time as any to get him back on track. 

Jets are a bizarre animal: besides the first two weeks, the Jets have not lost a game by less than a touchdown... For gamblers, they continue to beat the spread. For us Jet fans, losing by 8 points or less is essentially a "win." The run D has been solid when Jamal Adams plays forward to bolster the line... but the Jets are notoriously unpredictable (legacy of selling the team's soul to the devil in '68), and whether Heckyl or Hyde shows up on Sunday is anyone's guess.

20 minutes ago, cohenstantinople said:

Jets are a bizarre animal: besides the first two weeks, the Jets have not lost a game by less than a touchdown... For gamblers, they continue to beat the spread. For us Jet fans, losing by 8 points or less is essentially a "win." The run D has been solid when Jamal Adams plays forward to bolster the line... but the Jets are notoriously unpredictable (legacy of selling the team's soul to the devil in '68), and whether Heckyl or Hyde shows up on Sunday is anyone's guess.

I'm also a Jets fan (unfortunately). I understand what you're saying, SOJ, and all that, but the Jets' run defense is one of the least of our worries. As a Jets fan/Hunt owner I am really hoping KC beats us and Hunt goes off.

Edited by Jetdog16
1 hour ago, Jetdog16 said:

While no single runner has really set the world on fire, they’ve allowed over 100 rushing yards in three of those, as well as almost 100 in another.  Miami and Buffalo were solid.  I don’t watch their games being on the West Coast, so I can’t say I get much of the eye test.  I’ve just been going more by the numbers.

Edited by ToO_BaD