• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for my new team picture!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Onion said:

He is not a good coach. Thats all I could come up with. 

Dalvin Cooks freak injury has nothing to do with Hunts usage. 

I just threw Cook out there.  The real reason I suspect is they don't want to burn this kid out.  

They need him for the stretch run.  

FF owners won't like that harsh reality but his usage dictates my theory is probably true.  

Just now, theSPANKER said:

I just threw Cook out there.  The real reason I suspect is they don't want to burn this kid out.  

They need him for the stretch run.  

FF owners won't like that harsh reality but his usage dictates my theory is probably true.  

Maybe so, but it still doesn't explain the WAY he is being used. I can see the reasoning behind putting him on a pitch count, but I'm not sure why when he gets a chance to pitch, he can only throw fastballs down the middle.

Just now, Onion said:

Maybe so, but it still doesn't explain the WAY he is being used. I can see the reasoning behind putting him on a pitch count, but I'm not sure why when he gets a chance to pitch, he can only throw fastballs down the middle.

I think Reid envisions him as the Thunder or Hammer to wear D's down.  With West more as the lightning.  West has already shown he's a good pass blocker and catcher so I guess Reid has locked him into that role.   

I told y'all he was crashing back to Earth. No more 30 point games. He's underperformed for 4 straight games now. Defenses know what he is now. He's a RB2, plain and simple. Maybe we'll get one or two big games from him the rest of the season, but it's mostly gonna be mediocre 10-15 point games. 

1 minute ago, gimme the ball said:

I told y'all he was crashing back to Earth. No more 30 point games. He's underperformed for 4 straight games now. Defenses know what he is now. He's a RB2, plain and simple. Maybe we'll get one or two big games from him the rest of the season, but it's mostly gonna be mediocre 10-15 point games. 

Whatever dude. Guy gets over 100 yard every game, those TDs will come. He is still locked in RB1 and I traded Hunt unfortunately, so I have no dog in the fight.. dudes a stud

5 minutes ago, gimme the ball said:

his usage tonight is drastically different from week 1. try to keep up with the thread before you attempt to showboat the RB1 overall in fantasy

1 minute ago, ShowStopper said:

What u all mad about? Didn't u guys draft this guy in like the 4th round anyway. He's a top 5 rb and has a solid floor. He hasn't one dud of a game yet. The big games will come again but otherwise consistent production 

no , they drafted him in some cases in round 8, or round 10.

Not complaining too much because 16 ppg minimum is still dang good, but c'mon. He just ran for 35 yards, why the crap would you swap him out for some scrub???

I needed a big game this week, playing the only other guy 5-1 in my league and he has T. Hill xD

I had a sneaky suspicion I might regret benching Cooper this week...

People in here complaining about his usage clearly didnt pay attention to how Spencer Ware was used last year.

Hunt still got over 100 yards from scrimmage and people are still complaining...

Edited by Gryfter
1 minute ago, lolcopter said:

the only thing worse than people complaining about hunt is people complaining about people complaining about hunt. do you all not know the entire reason for this website's existence or what

You know whats worse than that? People complaining about the people complaining about the people complaining about Hunt.

Just now, Gryfter said:

You know whats worse than that? People complaining about the people complaining about the people complaining about Hunt.

actually, it's 11.7 points from your RB2 on TNF when you know he's capable of much more