NBC Sports Edge Forums

Milos Teodosic 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because he looks like a middle aged man. Why does it matter if he looks like a half eaten lollipop that was dropped and picked up 2 hours later. How does that have anything to do with his value. Are y

I'll sum up Teo's experience with the Clippers so far, and his game vs the Spurs tonight:   Imagine you're a high school student who just transferred to a new school and joined the basketbal

You in the wrong thread, bud?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, BMart519 said:

In yahoo he is still SG only. 

Yep.  This is only my second year playing basketball on Yahoo, but will they eventually give him PG eligibility too if he plays there?  I already have Wall, so it's not a big deal, but it wouldn't hurt to have the eligibility if I end up picking up Milos (went undrafted obviously).

Expectations for Milos? Hes the most experienced rookie in this class. Seems like he can be a Ish Smith type of guy if he can get 25-30mpg.

Took a flier on him in the later rounds. Don't see why he cant be a 9ppg 6apg type of guy with some 3s and stls in there.

Took him as my last round flier ...hoping he gets some significant playing time for the Clippers, and can deliver some assists and 3s.  Sounds like the Clippers are pretty excited about him, and as a 30-year old rookie with a ton of experience in Europe, hopefully he'll adjust to the NBA quickly.  Bet he's gonna love reviving Lob City with Blake and DAJ.  Just hope he gets 25+ minutes.

18 minutes ago, ryno1980 said:

That would make him a top 20 point guard and a nice value.

It would be my absolute ceiling for him as a rookie, tbh. The efficiency of 6ast and 2 to combined with 1.5 3pts has only been done a few times by a rookie. I'm taking one of Calderon's more 'pedestrian'  seasons as a base here. BUT, Milos is up there in age, has loads of experience and is in a good position to succeed, so I don't think it's totally unrealistic. 

Just now, PuzzBeterson said:

It would be my absolute ceiling for him as a rookie, tbh. The efficiency of 6ast and 2 to combined with 1.5 3pts has only been done a few times by a rookie. I'm taking one of Calderon's more 'pedestrian'  seasons as a base here. BUT, Milos is up there in age, has loads of experience and is in a good position to succeed, so I don't think it's totally unrealistic. 

Preseason highlights I've seen are helping convince me. He's got the finishers at the rim to get the assists. 

Still adjusting to new teammates and the NBA game. Commentators during last night's game discussed the LAC coaching staff imploring him to shoot more and not look only to pass. In another month or 2 this guy could be flirting with 10/10 and 2 3's. I think 1.5 3's, 10/8 1STL is easily achieveable

Drafted this guy with last pick in auction for $1 on punt assist team just because I knew he would have nice value. you guys think I should hold him for a month anyway to let his value build then trade to a team needing assists? i think he's gonna be a fantasy stud like rubio

fell through early drafts because his role was unclear, but now its becoming pretty clear he's vital for the first unit to operate. at 6'5 he can run the backcourt with beverley, with beverley covering up any defensive liabilities Milos may have. His floor is probably Sergio while starting for Sixers, which is certainly rosterable, and ceiling similar to rubio.

Only bummer is that I scooped him up only in half my leagues :/ chose this guy over Kyle Kuzma, Milos appears to have more fantasy impact right out of the gate than most rookies

Edited by kev777zero