NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Bench Dice K?

I think I am going to bench him in my roto league tonight. 1 bad start at Comerica plus the Tigers might be po'd and ready to pounce on some of Dice K's walks. Now I have a lot of starters to plug throughout the year so I am probably going to be in the minority.

Anyone else benching Dice K tonight?

He a bad start at Comerica last year...but he's too good to sit. I see your logic, given an IP limit, but I reserve that for borderline guys like Carmona, Baker, etc. Not studs like Daisuke.

He a bad start at Comerica last year...but he's too good to sit. I see your logic, given an IP limit, but I reserve that for borderline guys like Carmona, Baker, etc. Not studs like Daisuke.

Agree also with your train of thought, but my borderline guys are Cueto & Volquez. So I think I am pretty strong even in my borderline guys. Plus those August/Sept starts against some minor league lineups are so nice at the end of the year. B)

his career vs. detroit is 2-1 with a 3.05 ERA and a 16:5 K/BB ratio in 20 2/3 IP..he had a complete game last year vs. them allowing only 1 run, and pitched 6 2/3 shutout innings another time. i understand he got beat up once, but only one bad outing doesn't mean you should sit a guy

Archived