NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dice-K is now Dice-BB

ssmarsh

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a rehab against the horrendous lehigh valley iron pigs obviously wasnt adequate preparation for major league hitters...

To Aaron Miles....wth***?!

And another hit. Well,.....so much for this move.

haha why would anyone start him in his first start after the DL? Its not like hes been amazing sure he has a low ERA and a 8-0 record but it could very easily have been the opposite with the amount of walks hes given up. Im glad i kept him on my bench for todays start.

haha why would anyone start him in his first start after the DL? Its not like hes been amazing sure he has a low ERA and a 8-0 record but it could very easily have been the opposite with the amount of walks hes given up. Im glad i kept him on my bench for todays start.

simple.

Wins, IP and K

haha....Well, aren't you the clever one. Read what you posted.

Now add to it a STL line-up that hadn't been hitting well, a STL line-up w/out A. Pujols, and STL starting BOGGS...and not Wade Boggs. Plus, his rehab start was fine....oh and the Sox are 28-8 at home.

So, I guess that's why... Mr. Know-It-All.

I'm late to the thread and didn't get to see much of the game today...what's the consensus? Was he just sucking real bad or is there more to his "shoulder fatigue" than meets the eye...?

his control was TERRIBLE. On a side note though, for those who watched the game, I REALLY think JD Drew should have caught the home run ball. It looked like he was 6 inches from it, and he def did NOT hustle for it. Then on the next single that blooped, he was late to break on it, slowly jogged in as if he thought dusty was gonna catch it, then pulled up late on a one-hop. Lame. But I guess we shouldnt be asking for him to dive since he has been on a offensive tear and he is made of glass.

Archived