NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dice-K is now Dice-BB

ssmarsh

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all honesty, the Twins have the second lowest IsoD in baseball. If he walks more than 3 batters, I'm going to cry. Mauer & Morneau are the only guys on the team with more than 25 walks all year.

In all honesty, the Twins have the second lowest IsoD in baseball. If he walks more than 3 batters, I'm going to cry. Mauer & Morneau are the only guys on the team with more than 25 walks all year.

Well go ahead and start crying - 2 BB in the 1st inning

There can be no question that this is the worst 10-1 2.65 ERA season in the history of baseball.

I will never have Dice-K on any fantasy baseball team in my life. He is absolutely maddening to watch pitch. I truly hate him. He is unhittable, yet he absolutely refuses to throw strikes, no matter who he is pitching against. Crap teams like Baltimore shouldn't be waked 5 times in 5 innings. He walked 3 against Minnesota and they NEVER walk.

I hate him so very much.

• 2 weeks later...

The lucky arguement has gotta end fellas, its July 23rd and he's about go 11-1 with a sub 2.70 ERA.

Time to find a new way to hate, lol

I'm lovin the guy!!!!!!

The lucky arguement has gotta end fellas, its July 23rd and he's about go 11-1 with a sub 2.70 ERA.

Time to find a new way to hate, lol

I'm lovin the guy!!!!!!

Brother, now you made me jinx the guy, lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived