NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Rafael Furcal Mancrush Thread

If anyone knows anything about whether Furcal's injury is serious, please post it!

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20...sp&c_id=mlb

The better question is, why even bother to start threads about players in they jinx them. I'm sorry, but if you think this thread anything to with Furcal's preformance or back....I feel bad for ya. To each his own I guess.

I should have made the thread titled "Furcal is terrible and due for a tight lower back", then this never would have happened. Geez, I thought this game was supposed to be fun. Who knew?

The better question is, why even bother to start threads about players in they jinx them. I'm sorry, but if you think this thread anything to with Furcal's preformance or back....I feel bad for ya. To each his own I guess.

I should have made the thread titled "Furcal is terrible and due for a tight lower back", then this never would have happened. Geez, I thought this game was supposed to be fun. Who knew?

Yeah, I think for some folks the emphasis/attraction is 90% on the FANTASY aspect and 10% on the baseball itself.

Thanks for the link. Hopefully this truly is nothing like the back issues that knocked Furcal out in September. If he misses more than a couple of games I doubt he will return on fire the way he has been.

Yeah, I think for some folks the emphasis/attraction is 90% on the FANTASY aspect and 10% on the baseball itself.

Thanks for the link. Hopefully this truly is nothing like the back issues that knocked Furcal out in September. If he misses more than a couple of games I doubt he will return on fire the way he has been.

No problem on the link. And yes, all of us lucky enough to snag him this year agree with your hopes. Gotta believe and stay positive at this point. I also think they are making the right move by giving him a few days off in a row.

Is Mr. Miagi an option here?? B)

Best part about reading that article after a long day at work:

"With Furcal out of the lineup, Chin-lung Hu started at shortstop again in a lineup that also did not include struggling center fielder Andruw Jones."

Finally, the guts to leave him on the bench.

• 2 weeks later...
Harry Twatter, meet Chase Utley.

Chase Utley. . .Harry Twatter.

I'll leave you two alone to get to know each other better.

SheikYerbuti, meet Lance Berkman

Lance Berkman...SheikYerbuti

I'll leave you two alone to get to know each other better.

Archived