NBC Sports Edge Forums

Free ESPN 30-Team Dynasty looking for replacement owners

Hello GM's! An advanced 30-team dynasty league on ESPN is looking for some fresh blood ahead of the 2018 season.

We have 30 teams split into 2 conferences (constituting 2 ESPN leagues) to mimic the NBA setup. Draft/trades/FA are all done via league forum. We have 8 keepers every year out of 12 roster slots. Each year we have a 2-round rookie draft (2017 draft is taking place in Sept) followed by a 2-round FA draft. Naturally as an owner you have to be active and respond to trade offers as the league is trade-friendly.

Here is the link to the Eastern Conf league page from where you can navigate to Western Conf and forum: http://games.espn.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=40484&seasonId=2018

Currently the following teams are available: 

Hawks
Blazers
Celtics
Cavs
Kings
Lakers
Pacers
Thunder

I'll take Celtics - Buddy Hield.....2017-2018 MVP. Patrick McCaw.....2017-2018 league leading scorer at 31.2 ppg. And 1st pick in the draft.....Rookie of the Year. Whoever that may be.  Probably Jayson Tatum.

dino10k@yahoo.com

Edited by dino10k
Spell check
8 hours ago, dino10k said:

I'll take Celtics - Buddy Hield.....2017-2018 MVP. Patrick McCaw.....2017-2018 league leading scorer at 31.2 ppg. And 1st pick in the draft.....Rookie of the Year. Whoever that may be.  Probably Jayson Tatum.

dino10k@yahoo.com

I like the attitude!! Challange accepted - the Celts are yours. I will send an invite as soon as ESPN site is back up again.

Currently available teams:

Hawks
Thunder

14 hours ago, Bkmffl said:

I'll take the Hawks

b_klaiber@yahoo.com 

Hawks owner just turned up so he will keep his team. I have sent you invite for Celtics (last available team) so if you are fine, please register with the league.

13 hours ago, Teffnology said:

Are the Thunder still available?

teffnology@gmail.com 

Invite sent.

• 1 month later...