NBC Sports EDGE Forums

$50 L/S 12 team ..PPR ..Snake Draft ..Faab..ESPN..Tomorrow Thursday, August 3rd!!

Welcome Back my fantasy brothers and sisters!!! I hope the offseason treated you all well!  

Drafting tomorrow Thursday August 3rd @ 7:00pm CST/ 8:00pm EST On ESPN!!  12 team PPR ..Only thing Different is 2 Flex and No Kicker!  Snake Draft!  Leaguesafe majority vote!

Random draft order hour before draft.

http://games.espn.com/ffl/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=1979583&view=draft

Hit me up if you are interested

Email: Bruski311@yahoo.com

or

Leave Email here

Make today a great day!

16 minutes ago, pm1688 said:

I am down and i got a buddy who's down too. 

Philmed16@hotmail.com 

Awesome brother!  Thanks for joining!  Invite sent.   Just get me your buddies email and ill send him an invite as well.   Please join and pay As soon as you possibly can.

1 hour ago, bruski311 said:

Awesome brother!  Thanks for joining!  Invite sent.   Just get me your buddies email and ill send him an invite as well.   Please join and pay As soon as you possibly can.

Keithgordohunter@yahoo.com 

As long as everyone joins and pays we are full.   But sometimes that doesn't always happen so if you are still interested send me an email and if somebody doesnt pay ill send u the invite. 

I run a bunch of these so u can either follow me or shoot me an email and ill add you to the list.   I do auctions and snakes.  

Thanks guys and good luck this year

1 hour ago, bruski311 said:

As long as everyone joins and pays we are full.   But sometimes that doesn't always happen so if you are still interested send me an email and if somebody doesnt pay ill send u the invite. 

I run a bunch of these so u can either follow me or shoot me an email and ill add you to the list.   I do auctions and snakes.  

Thanks guys and good luck this year

Hey man. I already joined can you just send me the leaguesafe link? I can't pull it from the league page on my phone. 

Philmed16@hotmail.com