NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenyan Drake 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Yceman1234 said:

I'll go the other way here and say Drake has the better game.  :)

The matchup is right and they're at home. I honestly have no idea what's going to happen. 

We'll know a lot more after tonight - hopefully.

18.4 points in PPR leagues as a late season WW add. I'll take it. He looked like the best RB out there in terms of burst and playmaking ability. Williams did get that TD, but outside of that really didn't look all that great. Happy the coaches still gave Drake touches after the fumble. He definitely has the explosive play making ability. 

6 minutes ago, dlionsfan901 said:

I was definitely wrong about my 3 carries for 5 yards prediction. Not sure what to expect going forward? RB3/Flex in PPR?

I appreciate you and Super Joint doing the anti-jinx for the Drake owners that started him. Thank you. Hope to see you guys do a repeat next week. 

For ROS, I think this RBBC will cause some headache. However, Drake was more efficient with his touches. If you are going to have a RB in a RBBC, you would want the one that is the more efficient and productive RB. Only time will tell if he can keep that up ROS. If he can, theoretically he could carve out more of a role in the offense. We already know what Williams can do at the NFL level, and it really isn't all that much. I'd like to see Drake get 12-15 carries and 3-4 targets a game. I think that would make him a decent start most weeks depending who else is on your team. Like most teams in fantasy, many are hurting for RB production this time in the season.

Edited by burninglegs
4 minutes ago, Proto24 said:

Definitely a wait and see... man if he didn't have that fumble I think the job would be his.

I'm not too worried about that and it seems like Gase wasn't either as they still used him after that fumble. He was in there a lot at the end of the 4th quarter when they were playing from behind. That is always a good sign. Now, if the fumbling becomes a problem, then it is something to be worried about. 

1 minute ago, burninglegs said:

I'm not too worried about that and it seems like Gase wasn't either as they still used him after that fumble. He was in there a lot at the end of the 4th quarter when they were playing from behind. That is always a good sign. Now, if the fumbling becomes a problem, then it is something to be worried about. 

Agree with this but with the loss Gase will be looking for a scapegoat to blame, and the Drake fumble is definitely the turning point of the game, and will be sticking in his head.

1 minute ago, Proto24 said:

Agree with this but with the loss Gase will be looking for a scapegoat to blame, and the Drake fumble is definitely the turning point of the game, and will be sticking in his head.

then gase needs to stick a goat in his anus. what about those 15 offensive holding penalties? dolphins couldn't stop shooting themselves ini da foot.