NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kenyan Drake 2017 Season Outlook

48 minutes ago, Saints-bcooking said:

I have the same back field Kamara and Jngram with Drake as my flex I think we are all about to feast and go to the championship on the back of drake! I see him getting at least 30 pts in ppr 

Kamara and Ingram, you already feasting

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now before Williams injured we were saying how retarded Gase was to split carries evenly, do we really think he can go back to a 50/50 split after what Drake did? no way in hell someone can make that decision, he'd be simply begging to ride the short bus

1 minute ago, calibar said:

now before Williams injured we were saying how retarded Gase was to split carries evenly, do we really think he can go back to a 50/50 split after what Drake did? no way in hell someone can make that decision, he'd be simply begging to ride the short bus

who knows lol

5 minutes ago, calibar said:

looking at other coaches  i wouldn't be surprised if gase goes the same way with 50/50 splits

3 minutes ago, FlashGordon401 said:

The ineptitude of this coaching staff is reaching crescendo levels of stupidity. How can you play this bum after how well Drake has played in the past two weeks?

makes sense, I mean,  I would love a funnel of 100% of the touches during the fantasy playoffs but no real NFL team aims for that. He will take a series or two just like Conner does for Bell. Drake is not dropping under 70% of the touches. 

How many players can say they put up a 200 spot on the Patriots? Well I guess he had 193, but still. I bet the Patriots trade like a 6th round pick for him. Every other team in the division serves as a minor league squad for them, it's ridiculous.

I understand that the coaches want depth and are dealing with a human being and they need to support them but whenever the Dolphins' coaches speak, all I hear is:

"Look, we want to have the ball in the hands of a guy who is inferior to the other guy who we could be handing the ball to and who gives us the best chance to win a football game. Yes, I know it makes no sense but I'm a coach and part of the job is to make tough decisions like using bad players when I could be using good players. Now take a hike you bunch of geeks who aren't as smart as me."

i guess im just gonna have to hang my hat on the fact that drake is literally a threat to bust off a long TD run every time he touches the ball.

it really sucks that the dolphins are "looking to decrease his workload" in order to get williams touches.

thats 2017 NFL football though

2 hours ago, JSA2422 said:

makes sense, I mean,  I would love a funnel of 100% of the touches during the fantasy playoffs but no real NFL team aims for that. He will take a series or two just like Conner does for Bell. Drake is not dropping under 70% of the touches. 

Yeah I agree.

Nothing we're hearing says Williams is fully healthy yet.  I really doubt he is a go this week, and if he is, it will probably be in an emergency/back up capacity.  

Sounds like he could very well  be a full go next week though.

Edited by Rolling Thunder