NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kenyan Drake 2017 Season Outlook

4 minutes ago, South Carolina said:

McCaffrey is a PPR beast. He'll be drafted early next year, especially in PPR drafts. 

In standard McCaffrey is a mediocre RB 2. Ranked 14 with players like Hyde and even freeman who had a bad season ahead of him. He has only 12 more points than tevin coleman for the year. In standard I won't be touching him next year in the first 3 rounds. Maybe the end of the 3rd or early 4th. But anyway this is the drake forum. I was initially going to say most of the people who are down on drake scooped up williams and now they have nothing else to do but come here and bash drake. Sad really.

Edited by StevenSC400

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it sounds like a broken record about now, but I agree once again with Silva word for word, especially regarding his versatility:

Regardless of Damien Williams’ (shoulder) availability, Kenyan Drake should remain the engine of Miami’s offense with total-yardage/touchdown counts of 141/1 > 193/0 > 113/1 in the last three games on touch totals of 28 > 30 > 22. Game locations notwithstanding, the Chiefs’ run defense has stayed vulnerable by allowing rushing-yardage/touchdown totals of 98/1 (Chargers), 70/1 (Raiders), 157/3 (Jets), 104/0 (Bills), 112/1 (Giants), and 131/2 (Cowboys) in the last six weeks. Drake’s all-purpose ability raises his floor, and this plus draw enhances his ceiling. 

19 hours ago, SuperJoint said:

I'm sure it sounds like a broken record about now, but I agree once again with Silva word for word, especially regarding his versatility:

Regardless of Damien Williams’ (shoulder) availability, Kenyan Drake should remain the engine of Miami’s offense with total-yardage/touchdown counts of 141/1 > 193/0 > 113/1 in the last three games on touch totals of 28 > 30 > 22. Game locations notwithstanding, the Chiefs’ run defense has stayed vulnerable by allowing rushing-yardage/touchdown totals of 98/1 (Chargers), 70/1 (Raiders), 157/3 (Jets), 104/0 (Bills), 112/1 (Giants), and 131/2 (Cowboys) in the last six weeks. Drake’s all-purpose ability raises his floor, and this plus draw enhances his ceiling. 

Why would he remain the engine if Gase thinks he's being over-worked? What does that even mean in terms of reduction? 20% less? 30% less? 

On 12/21/2017 at 3:36 PM, griffin727 said:

I really hope Damien ******** Williams doesn't come in and destroy championships. There is a special place in fantasy football hell for players like that.

He won't play 

55 minutes ago, KCJONES said:

I’m in the same boat with The Lewis and Drake debate.  I’m a chiefs fan so I’m conflicted, but I still think Drake has a decent game.

Any time you have to make a decision between a NE RB and another stud RB, you go with the other stud. Any other stud. Never bank on a NE RB.