http://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400876570

Clemson 35

Alabama 31

Jan 9, 2017

Watson

Gallman

Mike Williams

OJ Howard

Wow, just a year ago, the above guys were in college... and now they are in most fantasy teams

wrong game buddy...Bama beat Clemson in the game Drake played in

^ This sums it up. No one can know what Drake will end up doing on the field. But he has first crack at it. Could amount to nothing. Could amount to something. This late in the season with injuries and byes and underperforming RBs, it is worth the gamble. 

^ This Tweet had an interesting comment from Case from the offseason. 

"Gase said more than once during the offseason they wanted to find ways to get the ball in Drake’s hands. “He does so many good things,” Gase said with a smile in June. “But he always does one thing, whether it be on or off the field, that'll test me every once in a while. I kind of like it.” Drake, speaking during offseason workouts, gave an example of what Gase meant when he referenced his reception on a fourth-and-4 in an 11-on-11 drill. “Instead of just catching the ball and falling backwards for the first down, I tried to catch it and make a couple of people miss,” he said, adding, “...it’s third-and-4, just get the first down and live to see another down instead of possibly getting tackled for a 2-yard gain when I had the first down.”

Maybe now Gase has the chance to run with the players he wanted from the beginning than being 'forced' to use Ajayi. We shall see if Gase knows what he is doing or not.

Have Melvin on a bye this week.  Anyone rolling out Drake or should be do a wait and see first? 

It's sad we have to ask this question with coaches like Marvin Lewis, Dirk Koetter, ect watching there RBs average 8ypc in the first quarter only to be yanked or given 2-4 more carries the next 3 quarters.  Could we see Miami give the opportunity to Damien Williams only to do nothing for the next few weeks?

11 minutes ago, KuNiT21 said:

Have Melvin on a bye this week.  Anyone rolling out Drake or should be do a wait and see first? 

It's sad we have to ask this question with coaches like Marvin Lewis, Dirk Koetter, ect watching there RBs average 8ypc in the first quarter only to be yanked or given 2-4 more carries the next 3 quarters.  Could we see Miami give the opportunity to Damien Williams only to do nothing for the next few weeks?

Starting him at flex over Alshon with confidence.

31 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

If ajayi couldnt do it, what makes everyone think drake can? Well, either way, good luck to everyone who starts him.

No one rationally. But he might have the volume. And that alone can lead to fantasy success if he scores a TD/s or breaks a long run/reception.

Just now, devaster said:

No one rationally. But he might have the volume. And that alone can lead to fantasy success if he scores a TD/s or breaks a long run/reception.

True if the dolphins can get into the redzone. He is still on waivers so maybe i change my mind before the weekend and give him a go instead of A. Collins

33 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

If ajayi couldnt do it, what makes everyone think drake can? Well, either way, good luck to everyone who starts him.

People said the same thing about Ju Ju and Martavis Bryant last week. 

Crazy s--- happens when opportunity presents itself. 

1 minute ago, DezBryant88 said:

People said the same thing about Ju Ju and Martavis Bryant last week. 

Crazy s--- happens when opportunity presents itself. 

There is a diff...one is a RB on a bad oline team and bad qb team with a mediocre D and the other is a Speedy compliment to a stud wr, a decent qb and a workhorse RB. That comparison is bad, but yes, anything is possible with opportunity.

1 minute ago, Zekepeak86 said:

There is a diff...one is a RB on a bad oline team and bad qb team with a mediocre D and the other is a Speedy compliment to a stud wr, a decent qb and a workhorse RB. That comparison is bad, but yes, anything is possible with opportunity.

I was more so saying none of us really know what’s going to happen but opportunity is huge. Ju Ju was the first person I thought of.

2 minutes ago, DezBryant88 said:

I was more so saying none of us really know what’s going to happen but opportunity is huge. Ju Ju was the first person I thought of.

Each player in the NFL is a top talent, you're playing against top athletes in the world. All just need opportunities to showcase their skills. NFL is about next man up, if you can't get it done somebody will replace you. I'll never forget Jerome Harrisons 3 week run years ago... Stuff like that wins you leagues. 

2 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Alabama RB? Hard pass

Most Alabama pros have been massive disappointments, especially when it comes to their RBs. Ingram has be good though and I dare say underutilized by Payton. Henry has shown flashes.

1 hour ago, maxim730 said:

Nope

http://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400876570

Clemson 35

Alabama 31

Jan 9, 2017

Watson

Gallman

Mike Williams

OJ Howard

Wow, just a year ago, the above guys were in college... and now they are in most fantasy teams

Dude, you are way off, give it up already. Kenyan Drake wasnt even on the Alabama team for that game, it was the year before when Bama beat Clemson

58 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Cause drake is faster and more elusive and does not have stone hands, more versatility.

If your oline sucks then you habe to be able to make people miss

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats