NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Harden 2017-2018 Season Outlook

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you saying this based on the Rotoworld update? Because if you are it seems like you're twisting his quotes a bit. Rotoworld update: "Hopefully it is not that serious, just a pull on the hammy," Ha

When you find out your playing Harden this week:  

Whoa, guys, pump the brakes. This is James Harden. If you’re selling for pennies on the dollar, you’re handicapping your championship big time. In some cases (depending on the pieces) where GMs don’t

i hope this injury won't prevent harden from winning the MVP this season. he really deserves to win one, he has been the most consistent NBA player in the regular season over the past 4 years and deserves to win this hardware after finishing runner-up so many times

• Like 1

Hunter Atkin
@HunterAtkins35
At Rockets today, Mike D’Antoni did not indicate a definitive timeline for when James Harden (hamstring) or Luc Mbah a Moute (shoulder) will return. He said two or maybe four weeks for Harden and “a couple weeks, I don’t know” for Mbah a Moute.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, sya said:

i hope this injury won't prevent harden from winning the MVP this season. he really deserves to win one, he has been the most consistent NBA player in the regular season over the past 4 years and deserves to win this hardware after finishing runner-up so many times

yea he should have won it in 2015

I understand being wary about his timeline, but maaaan.  A 2nd and 3rd rounder wouldn't do it for me.  I'm a Harden owner in one league and I'd accept like...Boogie.  I say Boogie because in another league, where I'm a Boogie owner, the Harden owner offered that trade.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, greatestmetfan said:

Woah this thread is already on the sell train? I'm a buyer so post what you're accepting for him so I can make some offers. 

exactly what i said lol this guy in my league has him and been trying to SELL crazy HIGH before injury. That price gotta come down now :D

and hes not even making the playoffs :D

just accepted a harden + T Prince for my Kyrie and Lavine (10 team H2H 8cat)

the timetable seems to change depending on who you ask, but if D'manti is right with 2-4weeks, then I'll probably win a championship.

trading for Harden is tricky though IMO, he could be out longer and if you're fighting for a playoff spot you could be trading yourself out of the playoffs if you give up too much value and he ends up being out longer (say 5-8 weeks)

10 minutes ago, ShaHerpes Lashiqua said:

just accepted a harden + T Prince for my Kyrie and Lavine (10 team H2H 8cat)

the timetable seems to change depending on who you ask, but if D'manti is right with 2-4weeks, then I'll probably win a championship.

trading for Harden is tricky though IMO, he could be out longer and if you're fighting for a playoff spot you could be trading yourself out of the playoffs if you give up too much value and he ends up being out longer (say 5-8 weeks)

Thats what im scared of but its hard-en to pass up on a buy low if it happens

had to make that joke, yeah i know it was corny :rolleyes:

Whoa, guys, pump the brakes. This is James Harden. If you’re selling for pennies on the dollar, you’re handicapping your championship big time. In some cases (depending on the pieces) where GMs don’t have IR spots, I can see the desire to trade, but don’t make a foolish move out of fear. If they want Harden, they will pay the price—your price. In leagues with IR spots, that price should firmly remain at a premium. The timetable isn’t solidified, so use that to your advantage if you’re considering the sell.

The lowest sell I’ve seen in one of my 12 teamers without IR was Dray + Klay + LeVert for him + Lyles. Again, you have James Harden—don’t squander that opportunity.

• Like 3

The division leader in my H2H points league who has Harden is 9-2 while I'm at 8-3. I'm salivating.

Hugh playoff ramifications down the line. I can't wait to run him out the gym now. Show no mercy.