NBC Sports Edge Forums

Replacement Owner Needed in 12-team H2H 8-cat. ESPN Dynasty League

I am looking for one replacement owner to take over a vacant team in an ESPN league that is going into its 7th season. This is an H2H8-cat., 12-team dynasty league. Each team has 20 roster spots and 16 keepers each season. Everyone in the league is very active and several have been in the league for multiple seasons. This is the first time I've had to replace an owner in this league in about a year and a half...

The team that's open can be found by clicking here. The team finished 8th in the standings last year, but could easily do better with an active owner. The roster is as follows:

PG Ricky Rubio/Reggie Jackson/Matthew Dellavedova/Brandon Jennings

SG James Harden/DeMar DeRozan/Jamal Murray/Evan Turner/E'Twaun Moore/Tim Frazier

SF Paul George/Kent Bazemore/Glenn Robinson III

PF Draymond Green/Tobias Harris/Joe Ingles

C Kristaps Porzingis/Markieff Morris/Zaza Pachulia/Spencer Hawes/Cole Aldrich

The league holds an offline draft in October to fill every team's remaining 4 roster spots. If you are interested in joining this league or have any questions about the league, please shoot me a PM! This is first-come, first-serve. Thank you!

Edited by christian