NBC Sports Edge Forums

Michael Crabtree 2017 Season Outlook

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, banana said:

You must have some weird s--- going on in your gut. I'm happy with another 15ppr. 

as will I be.....however, it sets up well for a random multiple TD game out of nowhere that he drops from time to time. Just sayin'

All signs point to a huge game.

Dallas secondary is below average at best.

Cooper is out.

Crabtree is due for a TD(s).

So naturally I’m expecting 3 for 38 and no TDs because football. Certainly can’t bench him today in all seriousness.

35 minutes ago, InVINCEable said:

This guy put me into the ship. Wish he could have converted more of those targets. I'll take two touchdowns any day, though!!!

Second that. Was kicking myself for benching Shepard but Crabby made me feel ok.

On 12/14/2017 at 5:05 PM, Joe Odam said:

Why do I get the gut feeling we see a ceiling game here? Hmmmm

On 12/14/2017 at 10:20 PM, Joe Odam said:

as will I be.....however, it sets up well for a random multiple TD game out of nowhere that he drops from time to time. Just sayin'

just sayin' B)

Targets are great but wow Carr worriers me. This is the second week in a row he has failed to throw from more than, what, 80 yards in the first half? Against another "good matchup"? Crabtree caught 7 or 17 targets? 

Praying he blows up week 16. I need him but I'm worried Carr is injured or has a serious case of the yips. 

2 minutes ago, eg4190 said:

Someone somewhere just needed a point or two from him to win the fantasy Super Bowl, and didn't get it.

Someone somewhere was up a point needing him to not get it to win a fantasy super bowl and got it