NBC Sports Edge Forums

DYNASTY STARTUP 12team, PPR, on MFL

I've been a fantasy football player for a very long time. I joined my first dynasty league last year and I've been hooked on Dynasty since. Very active owner whether I'm in first place or last. Love to work the waiver wire and also trade. I hate when people abandon their teams. Always respond! Don't know if u plan on using a groupme or discord, or another forum where the league can chat with one another. Don't have to worry about me not being an active owner.

Interested, long time fantasy player. Love playing Dynasty and stay relatively active all year long. I travel out of the country a lot for work so the only time I may not respond for several hours may be because of time zone differences. My email is bobburgundy@gmail.com

16 hours ago, Burgundy85 said:

Interested, long time fantasy player. Love playing Dynasty and stay relatively active all year long. I travel out of the country a lot for work so the only time I may not respond for several hours may be because of time zone differences. My email is bobburgundy@gmail.com

Bob, welcome to the league! I will send you the league safe info and once we're paid, we will begin drafting

On 8/16/2017 at 3:26 PM, edelacruz55 said:

Hey, I have been playing Dynasty for 4 years now and I am interested in a new startup. I am a very competitive and active owner, year-round. If there is still a spot I am interested. My email is edelacruz55@hotmail.com

Still interested? Drafting soon

2 hours ago, Antreyessr said:

Are you still looking OPEN? 

If so I am very intrested .. 3rd year owner very active all year long and always responsive! Also have a buddy who is looking he is active as well! Let us know!

Yes, we are still open. I will send you invites shortly. You are replacing another team that didn't pay so we've already randomized the draft order.