NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2017 Team Defense and Kicker thread

jtbgator

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rolling with Tampa Bay (glad I didn't get impatient and drop them for the Rams last night), but their injury report is a little concerning:

LB Kwon Alexander - Out
DT Chris Baker - Doubtful
DE Jacquies Smith - Doubtful
LB Devante Bond - Questionable
CB Brent Grimes - Questionable
DT Gerald McCoy - Questionable
G/T Kevin Pamphile - Questionable

14 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Is Tucker worth the add? I always wait on kicker but he was just dropped ... that offense kinda sucks 

Who else do you have? Is the offense that much different from last year when Tucker was great? the ravens have scored 20+ points in both games this season. The offense isn't great  but they just need to get down to the 35 yard line so tucker can do his thing. I'm expecting more opportunities for him going forward but again, it depends on who you currently have. 

58 minutes ago, Under500Forever said:

Who else do you have? Is the offense that much different from last year when Tucker was great? the ravens have scored 20+ points in both games this season. The offense isn't great  but they just need to get down to the 35 yard line so tucker can do his thing. I'm expecting more opportunities for him going forward but again, it depends on who you currently have. 

Prater

48 minutes ago, Jason123 said:

I like to keep two defenses and switch bw them based on the matchups.  I currently have Ravens and Cards.  The Patiots are available.   I know they haven't been good yet this year but they should get rolling.   Should i pick them up and if so who do i drop? 

Just hold what you have. Play the Ravens, and watch the cards game and see how the defense plays against Dal.(i also have the cards and i dont trust them atm.)

21 hours ago, GurleyTHIRTY said:

Anyone that streams their defense and has room on their bench...The Bengals aren't a bad add. Got the Browns in week 4. I like to look a week or 2 in advance when it comes to my streams. 

I did the same but added GB vs chi Thursday. Bengals are available as well as Det vs min week 4