NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2017 Team Defense and Kicker thread

jtbgator

Alright well I guess even though this thread says TEAM DEFENSE AND KICKER that the almighty mods want IDP talk to go here instead of in the Waiver wire thread? I wouldn't know, they didn't edit my post and give an explanation, just hid it. Whatever.

For people in IDP leagues, Vontaze Burfict is coming off suspension today, go pick that guy up.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, yanksman said:

Cincy def was amazing yesterday vs GB and following up on the above point, Burfict returns this week. They face CLE. I think they will be one of my targets.

I'm thinking that too but seeing the big turd that the Ravens just laid it worries me Cincy could do the same

23 hours ago, yanksman said:

Cincy def was amazing yesterday vs GB and following up on the above point, Burfict returns this week. They face CLE. I think they will be one of my targets.

I don't know.  They do get Cleveland and Buffalo.  Week 1 and 2 were some pretty pedestrian scores.  Pick 6 of Rodgers saved their week 3.

Houston surprisingly available, as owner apparently didn't want to face Pats.  Are they worth ROS play?  History would say yes, but they do face Tenn and KC next two weeks which are tough.

Philly vs Rivers and Chargers in the non-home environment of an LA soccer stadium is intriguing.  Rivers looked awful this past week.

Detroit has put up some good scores so far.  They likely face Keenum this week.  Which Keenum do we get?  Week 2 or week 3?  Vikings offense looks explosive and that worries me.

On 9/25/2017 at 8:14 AM, jjson2008 said:

That's my question, can't be getting duds in any slots. Who are you thinking for replacement? Succop is my target.

Succop is my target this week for sure.

Anyone actually rolling BAL out there after the London massacre? They're back at home, and these BAL-PIT games tend to be very low-scoring.

TEAM 1 in my signature:

I made the huge mistake of dropping the Texans D/ST in place of the Buccaneers based on their match-ups.  It resulted in a 15-point swing and was the reason I lost by 10.  Now both the Texans and the Jaguars D/ST's are available on waivers.  I'm #3 on the list for waivers.  Which of these two teams is the better pick for the ROS?  

4 hours ago, FlyingElvis said:

Going to try and get Cincy after waivers clear. If someone uses a waiver claim on a non-2013 Chiefs/2012 Bears defense, then I'm fine with them wasting it.

Man, I almost made this mistake. Went to add JAX on the waivers, not even really thinking about it. It later dawned on me, why the hell am I wasting my #3 waiver for a DEF. Luckily they clear tomorrow so I was able to delete it.

6 hours ago, CooL said:

I don't know.  They do get Cleveland and Buffalo.  Week 1 and 2 were some pretty pedestrian scores.  Pick 6 of Rodgers saved their week 3.

Houston surprisingly available, as owner apparently didn't want to face Pats.  Are they worth ROS play?  History would say yes, but they do face Tenn and KC next two weeks which are tough.

Philly vs Rivers and Chargers in the non-home environment of an LA soccer stadium is intriguing.  Rivers looked awful this past week.

Detroit has put up some good scores so far.  They likely face Keenum this week.  Which Keenum do we get?  Week 2 or week 3?  Vikings offense looks explosive and that worries me.

They also had 6 sacks