NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2017 Team Defense and Kicker thread

jtbgator

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am using the Cardinals vs the 49ers at home this week.

They've been pretty disappointing but the hope is that with the lack of weapons within the 49ers Offense... it's easy to key in onto the Hyde and Garcon; To Challenge Hoyer to throw to Goodwin and make a mistake

Edited by Szer0

32 minutes ago, No Limit said:

Currently have Baltimore D/ST. Pitt and Detroit DS/Ts are on the ww. Which of those 2 do you guys like ROS? I'd probably drop Baltimore and maybe a bench player to pick either or both up.

I'd definitely pick up Detroit. I wanted to pick them up this week but got Jacksonville instead since they have a better matchup. But long term I feel the lions Def will create a lot of turnovers 

6 hours ago, No Limit said:

Currently have Baltimore D/ST. Pitt and Detroit DS/Ts are on the ww. Which of those 2 do you guys like ROS? I'd probably drop Baltimore and maybe a bench player to pick either or both up.

the lions schedule ros is so juicy.  i picked them up because they score Tds on def and special teams, create turnovers and get sacks. they are ranked in the middle of the pack as far as defenses. not fantasy wise

17 hours ago, Szer0 said:

I am using the Cardinals vs the 49ers at home this week.

They've been pretty disappointing but the hope is that with the lack of weapons within the 49ers Offense... it's easy to key in onto the Hyde and Garcon; To Challenge Hoyer to throw to Goodwin and make a mistake

Cardinals have been a disappointment thus far and i may drop them and take a qb for next week before the games cause of bye week implications. idk maybe watson might go id hate to get rid of them with that schedule.

Anyone holding on to Baltimore DST? They looked dominate in games 1&2, but after the debacle in London vs JAX, everyone seems to be jumping ship.

I seen to be one of few who think the Ravens D can rebound after the London match, most seem to be dropping for better options. 

Hold or drop?

Edited by The Joey Harringtons

50 minutes ago, The Joey Harringtons said:

Anyone holding on to Baltimore DST? They looked dominate in games 1&2, but after the debacle in London vs JAX, everyone seems to be jumping ship.

I seen to be one of few who think the Ravens D can rebound after the London match, most seem to be dropping for better options. 

Hold or drop?

I am contemplating that as well. I have both the Ravens defense and the Eagles and would like to drop one for a bench stash before Sunday's game. I don't think you can overlook weeks 1 & 2. 8 sacks, 8 interceptions and 2 fumble recoveries is a good sign, no matter who you play. Experiencing jet lag is a legitimate excuse for why they may have been off their game.

Either way, it's hard to drop them considering they play the Browns and Colts during the playoffs (weeks 15 & 16).

22 hours ago, The Joey Harringtons said:

Hold or drop?

I tend to agree that they should come to play today.

Well, every available defense for me was bad this week (except the obvious Week 4 choices like the Saints, Bills, and 49ers), so I'm already looking ahead to Week 5.

Any ideas? The Bills look like they could be consistent and play the Bengals. The Ravens face Oakland who could potentially be without Carr.

Edited by FlyingElvis