NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2017 Team Defense and Kicker thread

jtbgator

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 03/10/2017 at 2:40 AM, yahyahtrick said:

Who's rollin out Jax @ Pitt this week? There are some options out there but I don't want to spend the roster space.

I am, but don't feel good about it. I have too many byes to roster a second D and I don't want to let the Jags go - if they play well against Pitt they will get picked up and I have the lowest waiver priority.

Godspeed.

22 hours ago, Bmack21121 said:

Am I missing something here... All the rest of season projections i've seen still have Tucker as a top 5 kicker...

He has not produced in the last 4-games, is he droppable or hold? Zuerlein, Elliot and Gano are available. 

I think I’m ready to switch out Tucker. He was great for me last year so I thought he was set and forget but so many other kickers are doing better and Balt offense is terrible. Thinking of picking up elliott. 

1 hour ago, bgar15 said:

Are the Lions a good D/ST option ROS?

They have a nice schedule and are currently the #2 DST (in my league). But how much of that is due to the DTDs from the first 3 weeks? You can't count on DTDs every week.

Anybody have any insight on the Lions DST?

5 hours ago, jcedwards said:

Fairbairn (HOU), Gano (CAR), or Butker (KC)?

Just picked up butker. I feel like santos was good because chiefs offense went to the red zone a lot. So butker will have a lot of opportunities for field goals

9 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

Just picked up butker. I feel like santos was good because chiefs offense went to the red zone a lot. So butker will have a lot of opportunities for field goals

That's who I was leaning toward.  I don't think I can hold Tucker any longer with the way the Ravens offense has been