NBC Sports Edge Forums

2017 Team Defense and Kicker thread

11 hours ago, molonLabe80 said:

Drop the eagles after this week?  I know they are playing well but their ROS schedule is horrible especially playoffs.  I grabbed minny for the bye next week and their ROS schedule is pretty good 

I am dropping them after this week. Week 12 vs. CHI is the best matchup they have ROS. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the Detroit D in 3 leagues and I am up by less than 2 points in all 3 leagues. I don't want to run the risk of getting a stat correction and losing if I sit them and not play a defense. What are the chances that they get negative points tonight at the Packers?? Does that happen very much? (Negative points for defenses in general)

1 hour ago, GoBlue41 said:

I have the Detroit D in 3 leagues and I am up by less than 2 points in all 3 leagues. I don't want to run the risk of getting a stat correction and losing if I sit them and not play a defense. What are the chances that they get negative points tonight at the Packers?? Does that happen very much? (Negative points for defenses in general)

I wouldn't worry about scoring negative points against Brett Hundley and the Packers...

56 minutes ago, jtbgator said:

Jake Elliot owners: Are you guys holding thru week 10 bye? I don't want to but might have to drop and pick up Kai Forbath MIN.

That's what i'm going to do as well ! Drop him for Kai.

On 11/5/2017 at 1:04 AM, molonLabe80 said:

Drop the eagles after this week?  I know they are playing well but their ROS schedule is horrible especially playoffs.  I grabbed minny for the bye next week and their ROS schedule is pretty good 

@NYG week 15 looks pretty good to me... might be Geno Smith or Davis Webb at QB at that point too.

On 06/11/2017 at 6:39 PM, jtbgator said:

Jake Elliot owners: Are you guys holding thru week 10 bye? I don't want to but might have to drop and pick up Kai Forbath MIN.

Im holding him...

eagles are so hot right now and he is getting double digit points in all games hes played. plus, if youre league has distance bonus, he makes 50 yarders easily... 

With 10 man league - is LA Rams DST worth burning #6 waiver at this point in season - doubt people with 1-3 use theirs unless a big splash so not any point anymore trying to climb back up?  I mean i could keep trying to just stream DST's like Chicago/Pittsburgh etc weekly...  LA seems like a safe ROS bet though.

Edited by nosh0t