• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top 5 player this year 

Now sell Brown back to the Hayward owner at a 1000% markup  

He's the 2nd leading scorer in the NBA right now

3 hours ago, tallball said:

He's been amazing this week, I'm glad I didn't sell low. 13 rebounds from a SG is insane.

Nice boards sure but the rest of his line for the week is pretty uninspring. 12.5 points, lack and 3’s stocks, lack of assists, and he shot 37%. Just don’t see how that’s amazing. He simply doesn’t have a very fantasy friendly game yet. 

Edited by HK-47
On 11/13/2017 at 9:30 AM, backyardballer said:

Definite value in REB with upside in steals and 3s given the amount of minutes he's playing but nothing spectacular. A nice add off the WW if he fits your team and could act as a sweetener in a trade.

He's also SG, SF, PF eligible in ESPN. Hopefully his FT continues to trend up, he's 8/10 in the last 4... but 12/21 before that.

On 11/6/2017 at 2:41 PM, HK-47 said:

Ok you don’t have to care about the rankings but they are what they are and your projections aren’t realistic which was my initial point and it still stands. I assume you are the one one on BM claiming he would be a top 50-60 player going forward and average 0.8 blocks a game? I’ll move on from this but I stated you gotta be realistic man, no matter how much you like the kid.

still think i'm right. 

I dont have him on any of my teams but I just wanted to come here and talk about how incredible this guy looks. He has been the best player tonight in a game with Curry, KD, Draymond, Klay, and Kyrie in it. Should be in the running for most improved player

29 minutes ago, richg24 said:

still think i'm right. 

That's fine but the overall stats say otherwise man. Nice couple of games, but that's after a string of poor ones and still lacks in the stocks department...even after tonight he's at 5 blocks on the year. Projecting top 50 ish and 0.8 blocks seems too ambitious. He is a nice player...we just disagree on his fantasy value and it's not going to change. If he somehow reaches top 50-60 status I'll gladly eat crow and admit I was wrong.

Edited by HK-47
50 minutes ago, richg24 said:

still think i'm right. 

Also, FWIW I just went back to see when you posted that...it was 23 days ago when you said he would be top 50-60 going forward and posted your projections for him. I went to the date ranges on BM and from that time he is ranked 137th and the only projection of yours he has reached in said time frame are the rebounds. Yes, this includes tonight's game. Can't argue with the stats man...they are what they are. 

Edited by HK-47
24 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Also, FWIW I just went back to see when you posted that...it was 23 days ago when you said he would be top 50-60 going forward and posted your projections for him. I went to the date ranges on BM and from that time he is ranked 137th and the only projection of yours he has reached in said time frame are the rebounds. Yes, this includes tonight's game. Can't argue with the stats man...they are what they are. 

my projections are meant to be reached by the end of the season though. he is creeping up to the ones i made. he gets better every game. not sure if you watch celtics games dude but he's a sick player. he plays better against elite competition too which tells me he has s--- load of confidence. he looked like one of the best players in the warriors game tonight and was the only reason they stayed in the game in the 3rd quarter

29 minutes ago, richg24 said:

my projections are meant to be reached by the end of the season though. he is creeping up to the ones i made. he gets better every game. not sure if you watch celtics games dude but he's a sick player. he plays better against elite competition too which tells me he has s--- load of confidence. he looked like one of the best players in the warriors game tonight and was the only reason they stayed in the game in the 3rd quarter

How does he get better every game? He just had a few bad games recently from a fantasy standpoint.....do you just show up when he's doing well? Just like any young player, he will of course have his ups and downs. He even dropped outside the top 200 as recently as 3 games ago. Yes, I watch the games, and plenty of other NBA action since I have League Pass. He did have a great game tonight...played some nice d and made some key shots. I've previously said he is a nice a player and does have some upside. Doesn't mean it will translate to him being top 50-60 though. If it does, I will gladly admit I was wrong.

Edited by HK-47