Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top 5 player this year 

Now sell Brown back to the Hayward owner at a 1000% markup  

He's the 2nd leading scorer in the NBA right now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good God what is the deal with him not finishing games and the minutes he’s been getting? Young buck who is a cornerstone player for their future I don’t get why Stevens doesn’t give this dude a bigger role. Tatum seems to be on the floor much more. 

5 minutes ago, JooCraig said:

Good God what is the deal with him not finishing games and the minutes he’s been getting? Young buck who is a cornerstone player for their future I don’t get why Stevens doesn’t give this dude a bigger role. Tatum seems to be on the floor much more. 

Im surprised he’s on the floor as much as he is. He’s an athletic freak but he’s just not that good of a basketball player yet. Doesn’t help him that he’s having to play out of position though, he’s really not well suited to play SG.

In terms of his fantasy basketball value, it’s been sinking like a stone recently. I’m still holding but he might have to go before too long.

• 1 month later...

Nothing spectacular IMO (still have him in IR though). Not even a return date yet. When he was playing, PTS were decent, sprinkled with a few REB's and a 3pt. Somewhat limited. And used to be a FT% liability, but I think he had improved on that front. Personally am in the middle of the PO's so Brown pretty much done for the season...

edit FG% was also ok. Decent at driving to the basket.

Edited by Preparing the Kool-Aid
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Preparing the Kool-Aid said:

Nothing spectacular IMO (still have him in IR though). Not even a return date yet. When he was playing, PTS were decent, sprinkled with a few REB's and a 3pt. Somewhat limited. And used to be a FT% liability, but I think he had improved on that front. Personally am in the middle of the PO's so Brown pretty much done for the season...

edit FG% was also ok. Decent at driving to the basket.

I think he'll be back this weekend... he's on the court shooting already.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Stefan said:

I think he will

he was totally fine vs Jazz

Roto said it’s toe injury 

i hope he plays.  Last game was on Wednesday 

• Like 1