• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top 5 player this year 

Now sell Brown back to the Hayward owner at a 1000% markup  

He's the 2nd leading scorer in the NBA right now

I dont think there is an immediate add. I could see Haywards production getting evenly distributed through several players, especially with Stevens as the coach. They dont have anyone else that is anywhere near as talented as Hayward on the wing.

Just now, Soccer8098 said:

I dont think there is an immediate add. I could see Haywards production getting evenly distributed through several players, especially with Stevens as the coach. They dont have anyone else that is anywhere near as talented as Hayward on the wing.

He already played 18+minutes...

Just now, benc said:

The only guys I could drop for brown are Kent bazemore or Allen crabbe. What do you guys think? And if you think I should pick him up who should I drop?

Bazemore is a bum. Why is he even rostered lol?

And all Crabbe does is shoot threes.

• Like 1

For some reason in the days before the season opener the hype died down and transferred to Tatum, even though there were few indications Brown was losing out or that there even existed a battle in the first place. He also didn't seem to be on Rotoworld's "expert" list which showed with more recent blurbs being lukewarm about him. 

Edited by Crazycanto
  • Like 1

People don't get how talented this guy is. He isn't just some scrub that can put up fantasy stats with big minutes. Celtics look at him as a guy thats gonna be an all star averaging 20+ points. He is gonna break out now id drop any late round guy you picked up for him tbh

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Trench Mob said:

I would drop Bazemore for a bag of cheetos and a cold beverage. 

Not sure why you are so down on him. Atlanta has nobody this year. Had 20 points 6 boards 5 assists 1 steal and 3 three pointers in last preseason game 

• Like 2