• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top 5 player this year 

Now sell Brown back to the Hayward owner at a 1000% markup  

He's the 2nd leading scorer in the NBA right now

Just now, Crazycanto said:

Opening night WW racing overreaction season is in!

If the Hayward injury never happens I agree but look at all the minutes and shot attempts coming Brown's way now. The circumstances have changed. (I own no shares btw of Brown)

• Like 2

Yeah I own Brown too, I think he's for real as well.  Just the general sentiment of fantasy with the first week of fantasy being one of the most crucial for WW adds, where they will always be that guy(s) who comes out of nowhere and blows everyone away right of the gate. 

Edited by Crazycanto
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Crazycanto said:

Opening night WW racing overreaction season is in!

How do you figure? He's a top 3 draft pick and a key building block for this team's future, and also happens to be legitimately talented. Now with Hayward gone, someone needs to shoulder the offensive load with Kyrie.

• Like 3
Just now, Code of Hammurabi said:

I dont think 10% is anywhere near enough 

Damn.. throughout the game I was increasing my bid by a few dollars every time he made a good play!

• Haha 1

The people calling overreacting are most likely salty about someone else grabbing him.

These are the facts:

Gordon Hayward is out for the year

Brown played nearly 40 minutes tonight

He took more shot attempts then Kyrie Irving

He's 20 years old

If this Gordon injury happens before the season started, Brown would go mid-round in all drafts based on PT and potential. I apologize to all the fellas who missed out on picking him up but you guys need to come to your senses. This is not some scrub who is going to benefit from an injury ala The Bulls situation with Mirotic being out. This is a highly touted prospect who was already in the starting role who will see his minutes jump with Hayward gone as we saw tonight. The usage and role within the C's plans will be enhanced. And Marcus Morris returning isn't going to threaten that whatsoever.  Morris is just a role player. To those who nabbed him, enjoy the ride.

• Like 4